Any characters you miss?

Me personally, I find it kinda disappointing how Axel and Olivia are being treated like side-characters now, and Lukas couldn't appear in Jailhouse Block because Scott Porter (his VA) became a father and all...

Other characters like Ivor and Harper seem to be absent so far this season too...

So are there any characters you personally miss, whether they're not getting any screen-time now or they just don't appear in Season 2 at all?

Comments

• Im actually really missing Ivor this season

• Olivia, Axel, Lukas, Ivor, Harper and Gabriel. Those are some them

• Lukes, Soren, Ivor, Gabriel, DanTDM, Reuben.

• I really miss Lukas and Ivor, and it made me mad when I wanted to talk to Petra on a few parts on episode three this season but the only one I could really talk to much was Radar. It feels like to me Radar has taken the place of Lukas and Ivor and on the episodes they focus to much on him.

• Ivor and Lukas deserve more justice this season. :'(

• Jesse + Petra + Lucas + Ivor = The best of times to me. Who else agree?

• edited October 2017

Ivor is my favorite character...

SOBS

• It's true, I really miss season one.

Kng0604 posted: »

I really miss Lukas and Ivor, and it made me mad when I wanted to talk to Petra on a few parts on episode three this season but the only one

• I miss all those characters. Except Axel and Olivia. I'm actually okay with them not being in this season.. they were just pretty boring characters if I'm being honest..

• I think we all agree on ivor

• I actually really miss Gabriel; Dave Fennoy's presence really boosted the Witherstorm arc.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I miss Ivor, i really liked him in the DLC and think it would be fun to see him again in season 2 and hear what adventures he has been on.

• Yeah I'm really getting bored of PETRA PETRA JACK RADAR PETRA PETRA

• I really miss Ivor, he’s just perfect. I’d rather having him instead of Petra, I surely wouldn’t miss her. They’re also not giving Lukas, Olivia and Axel justice in this season, they’re pretty important to the main story (Not the main story of S2, but the whole game) and they didn’t make much appearances as they should.

• Olivia and Axel, the original friends of Jesse's. Sometimes, you have to return to your roots; that would be going on adventures with those two, as well as Petra and Lukas, instead of the new cast.

• Some people like me actually LIKE those characters dude.

Yeah I'm really getting bored of PETRA PETRA JACK RADAR PETRA PETRA

• I know this may sound kind of weird but I miss Aiden. He's my favorite villain.

• Yeah, I think too.

I miss all those characters. Except Axel and Olivia. I'm actually okay with them not being in this season.. they were just pretty boring characters if I'm being honest..

• I really miss Axel a lot. I have hope that we'll get a lot more screen time with him next episode, though.

• Ivor, Lukas, Axel and Reuben

• I really miss Reuben!??
    ?? He was a real hero. The world be nothing but bedrock if it wasn't for him.

Ivor, Lukas, Axel and Reuben

• edited October 2017

This.

Kng0604 posted: »

I really miss Reuben!?? ?? He was a real hero. The world be nothing but bedrock if it wasn't for him.

• edited October 2017

ADVENTURE!

I really miss Ivor too

OzzyUK posted: »

I miss Ivor, i really liked him in the DLC and think it would be fun to see him again in season 2 and hear what adventures he has been on.

• Lukas, Olivia, Ivor, Ellegaard, Harper and Em.

• Yes, I really hope Ivor is the blue ninja, if he isn't I will be so angry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.