Ep.5 FORUM LEAKED CHOICE? - Not a big deal, dont worry

Episode 105
100%
How does Peter feel about Guardians?
You and 100% of players had mixed feelings about the Guardians.

When you want to check the choices you made so far here at your account at the forum... You can see a "choice" from episode 5.

Just wanted to point it out if it wasn´t so far

Comments

• edited October 2017

Really? cuz I don't see anything on my account it says that I can only see my other choices if my cloud data is open which is on and I'm using PS4 to play GOTG.

• edited October 2017

I have it, same as Renkyys. I suppose either Gamora or Rocket (or someone else) will ask you about that at the start of this episode.

• Yeah as you can see here:

Ep.5BUG

Really? cuz I don't see anything on my account it says that I can only see my other choices if my cloud data is open which is on and I'm using PS4 to play GOTG.

• Ah ok this is very weird that a choice from ep5 is somehow exposed like that.

• You just blew everything

good job

• What ia the problem, Rey ? :)

You just blew everything good job

• My guess is that this is going to be a "result" more than a single choice. Like how we got a profile for Clementine based on the choices at the end of ANF.

Like, you won't be asked "Hey Star-Lord, how do you feel about the Guardians?" and then get to answer, but the way Peter feels about the Guardians will depend on your choices in multiple episodes of the season.

• I don't know. I wouldn't want that profile.
    "Mixed Feelings" is extremely vague, and I don't like the game assuming the emotional value of each choice of the game, as if it knows why I chose that.

It would make quite a lot more sense if it was just a dialogue option.
    Gamora: So.. Peter... Are you okay? The team breaking up like this must be really hard on you, I know this meant a lot to you.
    Peter:
    [I understand their reasons.]
    [I don't know how I feel.]
    [Good Riddance!]
    [...]

Abeille posted: »

My guess is that this is going to be a "result" more than a single choice. Like how we got a profile for Clementine based on the choices at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.