Least favorite character and why

2»

Comments

• Guys, please keep the discussion civil and level headed. Just because you like or dislike a character, it doesn't mean that people are "attacking" you for different opinions. If you are getting bothered by it, maybe take a small breather from the thread instead of getting carried away.

• Just wanted to say, Petra and Lukas are the best characters in this game. Also I understand getting a little mad when people say they don't like Petra, how could anyone not like her!

Ok look here Tekano, I do believe YOU and Snowraven were the ones who came at me with this. And I really really really don't want to be bloc

• First of all, did I say that was directed towards me? No. I didn't. You say you want your comments to not be rude and crude, but they sort of look like they have that tone.... so you're clearly not.... "I really have alot of emotions toward story mode" - "This is a non fiction character we are talking about".
    Alright so time to stop this nonsense about me "attacking"-
    Basically me saying that is just me spreading my opinion, whether it be negative or not. This is different. You're attacking them for having an opinion while i'm basically spreading my opinions. When I go too far, maybe it's because you can't handle a 100%

Ok look here Tekano, I do believe YOU and Snowraven were the ones who came at me with this. And I really really really don't want to be bloc

Tekano posted: »

First of all, did I say that was directed towards me? No. I didn't. You say you want your comments to not be rude and crude, but they sort o

• Lukas definitley. I hate lukas.

• Oh my gosh!? why?

Lukas definitley. I hate lukas.

• I don't hate any character, even if it is the case, I would not like that any fan takes it personally.

• Ikr, every character they have in the game are likable.

Libelles posted: »

I don't hate any character, even if it is the case, I would not like that any fan takes it personally.

• Least: Gabriel
    Favorite: Jesse

Why Least?: He doesen't help so much & lies.
    Why Favorite?: Because is the one you play with.

• Well atleast Gabriel tries to redeem himself unlike Soren.

• Yeah.. still wonder where Soren is.

Well atleast Gabriel tries to redeem himself unlike Soren.

• How could anyone hate Jesse?

Jesse. They are so annoying omg. Y no 1 else hate them?

• It was a sarcastic comment. Surprised no one saw that.

NorthStars posted: »

How could anyone hate Jesse?

• No, it really wasn't obvious.

It was a sarcastic comment. Surprised no one saw that.

• Someone rename this thread "Lukas Hate Thread" Like seriously. To be honest I like all the characters. I just feel like everyone hates lukas and I'm the only one who likes him :(

• edited October 2017

@ L-dog Lukas is just about the most popular character in the game, if anything he's getting a bit too overrated. All the hate is coming from "tigresswarrior's, wolfiewarrior's" multiple accounts. And they only dislike him because of how liked he is and how not Petra is on the forums, which is understandable on both sides.

L-dog posted: »

Someone rename this thread "Lukas Hate Thread" Like seriously. To be honest I like all the characters. I just feel like everyone hates lukas and I'm the only one who likes him

• oh :P well thats makes more sense

NorthStars posted: »

@ L-dog Lukas is just about the most popular character in the game, if anything he's getting a bit too overrated. All the hate is coming fro

• yes, thats makes more sense XD

• I thought I was the only one who likes every character!

Someone rename this thread "Lukas Hate Thread" Like seriously. To be honest I like all the characters. I just feel like everyone hates lukas and I'm the only one who likes him

• Your not the only one. Lukas is my favorite character!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.