About VA/VO availability affecting character appearances

So, as you may or may not know, Lukas didn't show up much last episode because his actor, who also voices Star-Lord in Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy, was busy with (from what I hear) recently becoming a dad. Olivia, however, still managed to be in Story Mode Season 2 despite her changing voiceovers between seasons. Why not get a temporary replacement Lukas' voice? It probably wouldn't be nearly as jarring as the change to Olivia's.

Comments

• edited October 2017

He's coming back in episode 5 you know... and they can't just throw him in Below the Bedrock because it's already been completely finished.

• So he isn't going to be on episode four! Oh my gosh this is the worst news to wake up to!???

• It's unfortunate.

• First of all, happy to hear the news about Scott Porter! I hope he is taking his time and enjoying the company of his family (also he was already a dad, this is his second child). Out of everything that could happen to take a VA away from a project, this is certainly the best. Let's be happy that it is not a tragedy like what Patton Oswalt went through last year with the death of his wife.

Of course, it is unfortunate that the result of it is that we have less Lukas this season, but hey! At least they didn't just kill Lukas to get rid of the problem.

• You are right.

Abeille posted: »

First of all, happy to hear the news about Scott Porter! I hope he is taking his time and enjoying the company of his family (also he was al

• Yeah, I would hate that.

Abeille posted: »

First of all, happy to hear the news about Scott Porter! I hope he is taking his time and enjoying the company of his family (also he was al

Sign in to comment in this discussion.