The Witcher

I'm sure im not the first one to ask about this; but wouldn't it be great if telltale could do their version of The Witcher?

Witcher have already a great story, but looking to other games telltale made I'm sure they can come up with some twists of their own.
I'm sure alot of people would enjoy playing this while hopefully waiting for another upcoming Witcher game in the future.

What's your opinion about this guys? Is there a possibility?

Tagged:

Comments

• Wouldn't it be great if telltale could do their version of The Witcher?

• Please no. I don’t want The Witcher to be ruined... I also don’t think it would work that well...

• Why is that? I'm sure if they work together with CD Project something good would come out. Also its alot of background stories that could be worth making a story around like the other witcher schools. So this doesn't have to be a story around Geralt is what I'm saying.

Please no. I don’t want The Witcher to be ruined... I also don’t think it would work that well...

• The Witcher is ALREADY a narrative driven RPG...what could Telltale add that CDProjektRed has not? QTE combat?

• "Also it's alot of background stories that could be worth making a story around like the other witcher schools. So this doesn't have to be a story around Geralt is what I'm saying."

Basically additional stories, like they've done with Batman & Tales of Borderland etc.

The Witcher is ALREADY a narrative driven RPG...what could Telltale add that CDProjektRed has not? QTE combat?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.