Minecraft story mode easter eggs.

I don't know if anyone else knows this but minecraft story mode has lots of easter eggs throughout the episodes, from different things like star wars and even harry potter. Let me know if any of you spotted some of these easter eggs.

Comments

• edited October 2017

I'm still waiting for a Transformers Easter egg. We have the voice of the mighty Lord Megatron voicing Jack and we had the G1 voice of Grimlock voicing Oxblood. Was there a Transformers reference I missed?

• I don't think so.

I'm still waiting for a Transformers Easter egg. We have the voice of the mighty Lord Megatron voicing Jack and we had the G1 voice of Grimlock voicing Oxblood. Was there a Transformers reference I missed?

• edited October 2017

Aquelas aranha, e os zumbis foram muitos medonhos no terceiro episódio

• You mean "These spiders, and zombies were very scary in the third episode", it's true that they did not look like what we used to see, they are creations of the admin don't forget, but they are not so scary.

Jhonyca posted: »

• there's one easter egg on episode five where Petra says “ spiders why dose it always have to be spiders!” You know like Indiana Jones.

• in ep 5 youcansay its elementary dear lukas

• edited October 2017

Yes.

DanceMan147 posted: »

in ep 5 youcansay its elementary dear lukas

• edited October 2017

• edited November 2017

I would not call it an ester egg, but it's kind of is. Back at episode 1, when you're walking in the city helping the people, Jack is in the back !
    Image hébergée par servimg.com

• Também achei, foi uma combinação legal

Jhonyca posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.