Below the Bedrock: Plot

So their going to a hidden world below the bedrock. And were going to find about the origins of the Admin!! It’s sounds really exciting and I can’t wait for the trailer and release on November 7th

Comments

• Hopefully the trailer does come out on November 2nd

• edited October 2017

It will 100% come out on november 2th. (the trailer)

Hopefully the trailer does come out on November 2nd

• edited October 2017

Yeah it will. Unless Telltale decides that they want to continue the suspense and torture us with not revealing where Below the Bedrock is and they release it the day before the episode.
    But... let's hope it doesn't come to that. XD

It will 100% come out on november 2th. (the trailer)

• and instead they did it on halloween lol

• Exactly, like ughhhh nothing goes as planned everything is total caos.

Yeah it will. Unless Telltale decides that they want to continue the suspense and torture us with not revealing where Below the Bedrock is and they release it the day before the episode. But... let's hope it doesn't come to that. XD

• Remember in episode 1 in the sea temple Jesse can look at a throne or something and says she bets its useful but it never ends up being used? Maybe that's the escape door from the bedrock

• I dont think that they will end up in the sea temple a second time, thought, but it may be possible.

Remember in episode 1 in the sea temple Jesse can look at a throne or something and says she bets its useful but it never ends up being used? Maybe that's the escape door from the bedrock

• I think they’ll go back to the terminal/portal looking thing. MCSM has a lot of foreshadowing it’s crazy awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.