The Best Moments So Far! (Top 5)

This roller coaster of a season is by far more then I asked for in terms of overall enjoyment from a game. There has been so many great moments so far that I thought it would be fun to make a list of one's favorite moments.

What's your top 5 favorit moments so far?

5: The Black-ThreeHeaded-Ghast boss battle // It was G.L.O.R.I.O.U.S!

4: Fighting Petra (or Jack) //Holy crap what a moment. Telltale knows just how to pinch you in the right way sometimes. Like I could ever hurt Petra.

3: "Jack has no clue" // Pure Gold xD Funniest moment so far.

2: Petra Apologises (and then Jesse does too) // Such a great moment for Petra and Jesse's relationship development. They are really bounding together and that says alot where there is no concept of family in Minecraft. .

1: The End Music In Episode 1.No More Creepers (Vocal Version) // To me the theme song/music captures perfectly what season 2 feels like by being nostalgic but also new at the same time and that is exactly what this season brings. Highest of praise I can give honestly.

Comments

• Honestly you listed all the best moments in my opinion!

• haha

Honestly you listed all the best moments in my opinion!

• Yes, the best moments so far.

• Stealing my ideas? I saw this coming.

• edited October 2017

What about the moment when you sneek through the cave full of puppies? I died of cuteness ^^ Or when Jesse wants to talk with Petra about her living in Champion City while fighting those dorky guards XD

• That was such a great moment becuase its the first and only time Petra was feminine. She got a soft spot for puppies xD

What about the moment when you sneek through the cave full of puppies? I died of cuteness ^^ Or when Jesse wants to talk with Petra about her living in Champion City while fighting those dorky guards XD

• This is called stealing and it's illegal

Im_a_dog posted: »

Stealing my ideas? I saw this coming.

• Fighting through the maze was AMAZING!

• what?

This is called stealing and it's illegal

• what?-were you thinking

what?

• This is called stealing and it's illegal
    Stealing my ideas? I saw this coming.

What idea did i steal? What law did i break xD? Fella pls get of my thread

what?-were you thinking

• I think it's because he does a lot of top 5s and 3s and things of that style threads.

This is called stealing and it's illegal Stealing my ideas? I saw this coming. What idea did i steal? What law did i break xD? Fella pls get of my thread

• edited November 2017

Okey but again, :D what does that have to do with me? What fire did I ignite in him. I just made a top 5 list and he got triggered

I think it's because he does a lot of top 5s and 3s and things of that style threads.

• Tops are not a trademark xd

Okey but again, what does that have to do with me? What fire did I ignite in him. I just made a top 5 list and he got triggered

• Ohhh, that's a good one! Well... here are my top 5!

5: The three-headed black ghast battle! That was epic! And Jesse nailed the landing! XD
    4: The credits scene at the beginning of S1 E7, that will never get old!
    3: Jesse and Petra talking about her living in Champion City while fighting the guards.
    2: Catching Stella pretending to be Petra (with an imaginary Jesse).
    1: Jesse and Petra in the Admins' cabin. (OMG, best scene ever!)

• Jesse and Petra in the Admins' cabin. (OMG, best scene ever!)

totally agree

Frostclaw posted: »

Ohhh, that's a good one! Well... here are my top 5! 5: The three-headed black ghast battle! That was epic! And Jesse nailed the landing!

• All the moments where Jesse and Petra are together and all the moments with Ivor (the good and funny Ivor) XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.