Paris Games Week NEW PS4 GAMES ANNOUNCED AND NEW UPDATES.

This show alone is better than E3 2017 Sony Press Conference. A lot of new games have been announced and also new updates on anticipated games of 2018/19.

Here is the full list of games showed at Paris Games Week

What are the trailers that gave you goosebumps?

My list:

Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2017

I can't wait for that Spider-Man game and Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris!

• edited October 2017

Detroit: Become Human, God of War and The Last of Us 2 are undoubtedly my top picks - would have loved to see Days Gone though.

• I'm excited for Spider-Man, Detroit: Become Human and Shadow of the Colossus. The Last of Us Part II and Concrete Genie interested me, I should probably play the first Last of US.

• You definitely should.

prink34320 posted: »

I'm excited for Spider-Man, Detroit: Become Human and Shadow of the Colossus. The Last of Us Part II and Concrete Genie interested me, I should probably play the first Last of US.

• I think Detroit: Become Human was the one who impressed me the most. A close second is Spider Man

• Detroit become Human's trailer got me really emotional. I love how different the protogonists are. Carter is a very dutiful android. He's accepted that he's a machine and doesn't seem to value his own life. I can't remember the second one's name but he's a freedom fighter and Kara is simply (I assume) a maid.

• Detroit: become human is the game im wqiting for because i oive that android cyborg stuff

• Yeah I am most pumped for Detroit...TLoU 2 ...meh...but hell I will probably pick it up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.