Are there any characters that annoy you?

Are there any characters in season one or two that annoy any one? The only one who annoys me is Rader, because I feel like the writers focused on him too much this season.

Comments

• Radar annoyed me at first but he's grown on me

• edited November 2017

Jack annoyed me at first but I'm starting to like him. Same with Radar, didn't like him at first but now I do.
    Edit: I dislike Lukas ALOT. Not going to explain why because then I'll just be hated on by a bunch of Lukas lovers.
    As usual

• edited November 2017

Same, for the point with Radar and Jack.

Jack annoyed me at first but I'm starting to like him. Same with Radar, didn't like him at first but now I do. Edit: I dislike Lukas ALOT. Not going to explain why because then I'll just be hated on by a bunch of Lukas lovers. As usual

• edited November 2017

Stella, Axel, Isa and Petra. Sometimes Jack.

• Sometimes Radar annoys me because he explains, complains, and scream too much but i still love that guy.

• Oh yeah the real character that annoys me so much is Stella because of how she acted at the beginning.

• Petra, especially in Season 2.

• edited November 2017

You saw the "I hate Lukas" thread, yes? Then you should know by now that saying "I hate x" or "I dislike x"without explaining leads to conflicts. That there are fanboiz and gurlz, different story.

Jack annoyed me at first but I'm starting to like him. Same with Radar, didn't like him at first but now I do. Edit: I dislike Lukas ALOT. Not going to explain why because then I'll just be hated on by a bunch of Lukas lovers. As usual

• edited November 2017

Petra (her moodines and indecisive nature makes me want to punch the screen),Stella/Jack (both are tied for the second place for being obnoxious) and Admin (do I even need to explain?)

• Well I've kind of explained WHY I hate Lukas.. a million times. Doesn't matter if I explain why I hate him or not. I always end up getting hate back. Haven't gotten hate on that comment though so I guess I'm free from the "Lukas lovers" for now.

Lazy_DC posted: »

You saw the "I hate Lukas" thread, yes? Then you should know by now that saying "I hate x" or "I dislike x"without explaining leads to conflicts. That there are fanboiz and gurlz, different story.

• Haha that's ironic. I love all those characters

Petra (her moodines and indecisive nature makes me want to punch the screen),Stella/Jack (both are tied for the second place for being obnoxious) and Admin (do I even need to explain?)

• Yes. Even the Admin.

Haha that's ironic. I love all those characters

• Well, I guess you'll be happy to hear that Lukas isn't going to be on episode four. But I'm not, I really miss him!???

Well I've kind of explained WHY I hate Lukas.. a million times. Doesn't matter if I explain why I hate him or not. I always end up getting hate back. Haven't gotten hate on that comment though so I guess I'm free from the "Lukas lovers" for now.

• Lukas and Radar. They suck and their just so annoying. I have been so happy lukas hasn't been in this season. And Radar cant even fight and Radar screams for Jesse every single second hes in trouble. And then Lukas is just a boring book writer and he also is a big crybaby.

• Um, in what episode was he being a crybaby?

Lukas and Radar. They suck and their just so annoying. I have been so happy lukas hasn't been in this season. And Radar cant even fight and

• How’s that Radar’s fault? He’s never really had experience. And also how is Lukas a crybaby he cares about his friends and others he just wants the best for them. You guys use the dumbest reasons to hate Lukas.

Lukas and Radar. They suck and their just so annoying. I have been so happy lukas hasn't been in this season. And Radar cant even fight and

• Jack, Ivor at first but then he grew on me, Adrian and the Warden. Also, I don't hate Axel but I really dislike him sometimes. Like in S1, he's so mean with Lukas, for no reason.

• Okay... maybe it hasn't occurred to you yet.. but Lukas is so boring honestly I want to know what you people love about him so much. All people say is that they looovvee Lukas without barely any explanation. He's nice sure but nice gets boring sometimes.

How’s that Radar’s fault? He’s never really had experience. And also how is Lukas a crybaby he cares about his friends and others he just wants the best for them. You guys use the dumbest reasons to hate Lukas.

• He writes books. He has barely been in episodes. Honestly Lukas was great before season 2 but he got boring. Like.. really boring.

Okay... maybe it hasn't occurred to you yet.. but Lukas is so boring honestly I want to know what you people love about him so much. All peo

• You didn't explain how is he a crybaby. If you can explain why he's boring, sure you can explain that as well.

He writes books. He has barely been in episodes. Honestly Lukas was great before season 2 but he got boring. Like.. really boring.

• edited November 2017

Did I say I was supporting other people's statements on him? I don't have to explain anything about Lukas being a crybaby. That's what they said, not me.
    Just because some of us dislike Lukas doesn't mean we all have the same opinion on why we dislike him.
    I personally don't think he is a "crybaby" but his character is extremely boring, his life is boring, he's just not an interesting character at all in my opinion.
    I don't even realize Lukas is around half of the time. I could care less whether he's in the episodes or not.

You didn't explain how is he a crybaby. If you can explain why he's boring, sure you can explain that as well.

• They may be talking about how in S1, episodes 3 and 4, how he acted. He kept wanting to take charge and complained when it didn't happen, or when something went wrong. That hasn't happened since then though.

You didn't explain how is he a crybaby. If you can explain why he's boring, sure you can explain that as well.

• Then it should be a "was" instead of "is", if they were talking about 1-4. Lukas is no longer a whiny kid, like Ivor is no longer the crazy bad guy. Why I'm bringing that up? Because both had a huge character development. XD

And by the way, thanks for pointing that out!

NorthStars posted: »

They may be talking about how in S1, episodes 3 and 4, how he acted. He kept wanting to take charge and complained when it didn't happen, or when something went wrong. That hasn't happened since then though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.