2-Soren
3-Aiden
4-Other

Comments

• edited November 2017

1 - Ivor.

• 4-Someone who looks like Ivor

• edited November 2017

I don’t get why people still think it’s ivor i don’t think ivor would want to kill Jesse and just because he uses potions doesn’t mean no other character uses potions

• It's true and clear.

I don’t get why people still think it’s ivor i don’t think ivor would want to kill Jesse and just because he uses potions doesn’t mean no other character uses potions

• Ivor could possibly think that that the real Jesse is Romeo Jesse, and that Romeo Jesse is the real Jesse.

• what

Kng0604 posted: »

Ivor could possibly think that that the real Jesse is Romeo Jesse, and that Romeo Jesse is the real Jesse.

• What I mean is, maybe Romeo
    (who looks like Jesse right now ) told ivor that the Jesse who's under the bedrock is the aidmen pretending to be Jesse.

what

• edited November 2017

He never said that what are you talking

Kng0604 posted: »

What I mean is, maybe Romeo (who looks like Jesse right now ) told ivor that the Jesse who's under the bedrock is the aidmen pretending to be Jesse.

• edited November 2017

I think the Admin says he is the real Jesse and we are the imposters. That is probably why he is attacking.

• edited November 2017

Ivor. I believe this for multiple reasons:

1. Re-watch the Episode 4 trailer again. Look at the way he holds his sword and look at the manoeuvre he pulls off; it's the same one Ivor performed on Jesse in Season 1: Episode 2.

2. Same colour scheme-ish. The Ninja's armour is reminiscent of Ivor's armour from Season 1: Episode 1. <- I'll be honest, that one's a stretch.

1. He uses potions, Ivor is the 'Potion Master'. (Since everyone says that, I thought I'd include it)

And finally...

1. The MASK. Why would he wear a mask if it's new character? The build up of suspense would amount to nothing; we've known about this guy since the end of Episode 3 and people have been going bonkers as to who this guy is. Now if it was a new character (like Fred) and the mask came off, we'd be like "Who's this?" there'd be less dramatic pay off because we've never seen this guy's face before and it would be the first time we'd set our eyes upon him/her. Now if it were Ivor and the mask came off we'd be like "OMG WHAT?" or "CALLED IT!" or "IVOR WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" the dramatic build up would most definitely pay off.

You are entitled to your own opinion and I'm not forcing this down your throat, these are just my series of reasons why I believe it's Ivor.

• edited November 2017

I will take the fourth reason, it's true that the dramatic build up would most definitely pay off, but as for the other reasons anyone can use potions, and don't know how to manoeuvre a sword, thanks, for explaining why do you think it's Ivor.

Ivor. I believe this for multiple reasons: * Re-watch the Episode 4 trailer again. Look at the way he holds his sword and look at the m

• LOL THE SPOILERS ARE REAL BUT GUESS WHAT

• edited November 2017

I think it's obvious that the ninja must be Ivor. He has the same skin color (you can see, since he's wearing fingerless gloves), wears the same color scheme, uses potions, has funny/weird behavior, and in the trailer for S2 E4 you can see that he uses a Splash Potion of Slowness on Petra and Radar (and Lluna), and he uses the same sword fighting technique as in the first season. It's gotta be him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.