Why all this hate towards Lukas?

So I've read some threads and comments of those threads where people said that they hate Lukas, or dislike him a lot. So I was wondering, why do you guys dislike/hate Lukas?
I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just curious. Thanks for your answers! :)

Comments

• edited November 2017

Its the same person that is writing they hate Lukas, havn't you guys caught on by now how they always have Petra, Petrawarrior ect as their user, or petra as their avatar?

• I don't understand how anyone could dislike Lukas, he's my favorite character.

• edited November 2017

Um.. not the same people go around posting hate on Lukas actually.. I can assure you.
    Why can't we post our opinions? Deal with it people. Hate is hate. Your never NOT going go have hate in your life.
    People are so attached to Lukas that they are running around automatically assuming that one person has made several accounts JUST TO HATE ON LUKAS Honestly people... that's just downright stupid.
    2 reasons I dislike Lukas are because he is boring and a real stereotype character. He does nothing to effect the story and is overall a very unnecessary character.
    Another reason I dislike Lukas is because of the fanbase that revolves around him.
    Honestly you people make him even more unlikable by how you act towards Lukas-Haters.

NorthStars posted: »

Its the same person that is writing they hate Lukas, havn't you guys caught on by now how they always have Petra, Petrawarrior ect as their user, or petra as their avatar?

• It's okay if you hate Lukas honestly I'm fine with it. But I am going to post my opinions too. You shouldn't get so up set when people get mad at you about the whole Lukas hate thing. Personally, I don't really like Radar all that much, and I haven't really found anyone on here who agrees with me on that, and that's okay. There is always going to be people in the world who disagree with our opinions, we can't change them but we can change the way we react towards them.

Um.. not the same people go around posting hate on Lukas actually.. I can assure you. Why can't we post our opinions? Deal with it people.

• Honestly I can respect your opinion on Lukas. I don't mind people who like Lukas and are like you. Honestly your a really chill person when it comes to hate and I can admire that. But when people lash out at ME with hate? Oh boy they have it coming.
    I know North Stars wasn't exactly being rude to me, but the fact that he says one Petra-lover goes around with different accounts posting hate on Lukas is just stupid.
    I wasn't even upset before. But that did upset me.
    I can assure people that there is NOT one person running around here acting like that. Another Petra-lover being my best friend, and Me. being observant on knowing who each person is around here and what their opinions are. So, I know that that is not the case and even IF someone was immature to do that we would know, because you would be able to tell very easily if they kept repeating their statements over and over in different comments.
    Also if you guys are wondering why a lot of "Petra-lovers" tend to dislike Lukas it's because usually they are drawn to Petra's character because they are like her. So you guys should expect lots of sassy stubborn looking comments from the Petra-lovers because... that's just how some of them are. XD

Kng0604 posted: »

It's okay if you hate Lukas honestly I'm fine with it. But I am going to post my opinions too. You shouldn't get so up set when people get m

• I like when people bring (good) arguments to support their opinions on certain subjects. I've seen really good arguments on why one would dislike Lukas, and that shows a different point of view we haven't taken into account. It gets on my nerves to see when others just say "I hate x" without even explaining. XD

We should definitely create a thread that includes all the characters and our opinions on them (the good, the bad and overall). E.g You like/dislike X a lot, you should be aware of their flaws/qualities as well and sum up whether they fall into your favourite characters list or not.

• This is what happens when Telltale release episodes so late xD

• edited November 2017

Wow calm down people, you are attacking each other for virtual characters, that don't even exist, you may have noticed that I do not interfere a lot, but all that goes beyond the limits.

• Okay, Northstars give tigresswarrior13 and wolfiewarrior13 a brake.
    I don't get why your making such a big deal out of this. I'm sure you got better thing to do then to come on her an attack Petra fans.
    Oh, and by the way there is no need for name calling.

• Hey @NorthStars and @Tigresswarrior13, let's avoid derailing the thread with personal attacks and arguments please. Accusing people of being alternate accounts is not necessary, but if you suspect something is weird, PM a moderator instead of discussing it openly (I checked and tigress/wolfie are not alternate accounts).

Please avoid personal arguments and focus on arguing ideas instead. Likewise, instead of getting heated, please try to keep arguments civil and level headed. I'm going to clean up some of the posts here to get the thread back on topic. Thanks.

• It’s hard for me to hate any of the characters.

• edited November 2017

I don't appreciate weak threats from her or her friend that she can call on a dime to defend her, why I got called out for the one name-calling, and I try to end arguments before they escalate but I get it. @Wolfie, that doesn't diminish.

Hey @NorthStars and @Tigresswarrior13, let's avoid derailing the thread with personal attacks and arguments please. Accusing people of being

• I'm sorry for those (weak threats) but you were throwing false accusations left and right. You can't tell someone they are lying about something when you have NO absolute proof. In my opinion this whole ordeal was on you Northstars. BlindSniper just checked us and said "We weren't alternate accounts..." Next time you really need to get TRUE proof before you make a strong statement on something.

NorthStars posted: »

I don't appreciate weak threats from her or her friend that she can call on a dime to defend her, why I got called out for the one name-calling, and I try to end arguments before they escalate but I get it. @Wolfie, that doesn't diminish.

• I find you as a likeable person, it might seem like I think everyone hates lukas, But I think you are more harrased than liked. Petra is a great character and yeah, lukas is a bad character sometimes

Honestly I can respect your opinion on Lukas. I don't mind people who like Lukas and are like you. Honestly your a really chill person when

• Oh no! the hate against characters has returned!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.