Top five reasons why Petra is awesome!!!

edited November 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

So, I've noticed that there are a lot of people who dislike Petra, and I don't get that. So here are my top five reasons why I think Petra is awesome.

Number five. She's an amazing fighter, sometimes it's just fun to watch her fight. I would say she's the best fighter on M.C.S.M.

Number four. She's adventures, and I love adventure.

Number three. she is so funny, I can laugh at the things she says over and over again.

Number two. She has a soft side. Petra tries to act all tuff but she does have a soft side especially when it comes to cute wolf pups.

Number one. She's Jesse's best friend, and she always has Jesse's back. honestly I think Petra is the kind of friend we either wish we had or wish to be.

That's my top five, let me know your top five reasons why Petra is awesome.

Comments

• Some people are just born awesome.

• Took the words right out of my mouth tbh.

• TBH it's her moments with Jesse for me. They are Sometimes bitter,sometimes sweet and sometimes often very silly but always genuine like their friendship.

• edited November 2017

Okay, we love Petra, but is this thread really necessary? :|

• Yes it is, because there are a lot of petra heaters out there who say “ why do you people think Petra is so great ” and this thread shows them.

Okay, we love Petra, but is this thread really necessary?

• Petra is the best character in MCSM. Most of her haters are actually Jetra haters. And tbh I don't care about the haters as long as there are people like you who thinks Petra is awesome. (and she is)

• edited November 2017

(Replying to MegaXD; I accidentally typed this in "comment" instead of "reply")

Don't generalize. Not all Jetra haters hate Petra, they just don't want Minecraft and romance in the same place.

Most people you think hate Petra are simply tired of being with no one but her and the new characters for the entire second season. I personally agree with them. We need more season one characters to come back for a change.

MegaXD posted: »

Petra is the best character in MCSM. Most of her haters are actually Jetra haters. And tbh I don't care about the haters as long as there are people like you who thinks Petra is awesome. (and she is)

• edited November 2017

Just because some people don't like her (everyone has their own opinions) doesn't mean you have to make an entire thread just to show them why you love Petra.

Kng0604 posted: »

Yes it is, because there are a lot of petra heaters out there who say “ why do you people think Petra is so great ” and this thread shows them.

• How can you say Petra is the best fighter when Jesse shrekt her along with the people she failed to shrek

• She is the closest to Jesse in terms of skill, of course, a sufficiently skilled player will be better than Petra or anyone else.

• Fighting skills, you mean? She's not really one for building/teamwork, I've found.

ExE Boss posted: »

She is the closest to Jesse in terms of skill, of course, a sufficiently skilled player will be better than Petra or anyone else.

• edited November 2017

Yes, I mean fighting skills (and QTE/mash-Q-a-lot building skills).

Fighting skills, you mean? She's not really one for building/teamwork, I've found.

• I play on PS4 so it's mash-X-a-lot building skills for me.

ExE Boss posted: »

Yes, I mean fighting skills (and QTE/mash-Q-a-lot building skills).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.