Am I the only one having trouble downloading MC Story Mode S2 Episode 4 on PS4?

So I was able to download Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 5 but not MC Story mode S2 Episode 4. It seems like I'm not the only one that has this issue.

Comments

• Same here. Its fucking ridiculous that Telltale haven't even fucking said anything about it!! Im losing my patience with them. Worst game company around ATM when it comes to communicating with fans!

• I found it. If you're having this problem too, don't look for the episode inside the game, go to the PS Store and find the add ons and download it. Or just search "Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4" on the PS Store and download it from there.

Same here. Its fucking ridiculous that Telltale haven't even fucking said anything about it!! Im losing my patience with them. Worst game company around ATM when it comes to communicating with fans!

• Nvm I found it. If you're having this problem too, don't look for the episode inside the game, go to the PS Store and find the add ons and download it. Or just search "Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4" on the PS Store and download it from there.

• Different game, but that doesn't work if you own the season pass disc. I can't download the last episode of Guardians with my season pass disc and when i go to add ons, it still wants to charge me $4.99 for the fifth episode as if I don't already own the season pass.

I found it. If you're having this problem too, don't look for the episode inside the game, go to the PS Store and find the add ons and download it. Or just search "Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4" on the PS Store and download it from there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.