Episode 5: How did Drax know Gamora left in the first place

Kinda a big oversight. I went to get Gamora first, but after I got Drax he was surprised. There was no way he could have known the team split up, as he was fighting a giant worm at the time.

Comments

• I went to get Drax first because I was happy he was alive, I actually doubted he was eventhough it was speculated here after ep 4.. and I thought Gamora would be happy to hear Drax is back, like she was. But oh god really.. did he really mysteriously know? What exactly happens?

One other weird thing.. when in Peter's mind with Mantis, if you ended up with Rocket in ep 4, even if you inspect feelings about Rocket and where he is BEFORE the other(s), (obviously he is in the Milano duh), Mantis will say after inspecting the last one something along the lines of 'the last island will show Rocket in the Milano'. I don't know anything about making games, but how hard would it be to get rid of that one unnecessary line if he's not the last one you will inspect?

Not to derail this thread, it just came to mind when reading this, I'm sorry.

• After I got Drax he was like "Now that you got me let go get the Cranky Assassin." and seeing Gamora "Oh I assumed you would get me first". I was like WHAT?

• I made the exact same point in another thread. There was no way Drax would have known that anyone else had left since they all left after he "died."

matfonmar posted: »

After I got Drax he was like "Now that you got me let go get the Cranky Assassin." and seeing Gamora "Oh I assumed you would get me first". I was like WHAT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.