What would you rate S2 E3?

For me it was the best episode this season. The last choice was super difficult too. This is slowly starting to go up there with my favourite Telltale games...

Selina's model is absolutely shite though. She looks nothing like what she looked like in S1 (but when she's in her outfit she looks normal)

9.5/10

Comments

• I mean the speech that John delivers on the roof about Gordon's mustache earns the episode 100/100 alone but seriously, definitely one of the best episodes Telltale has ever done.

• I liked it as much as I liked episode 1, episode 2 was still good but coming off ep 1 it didnt feel as good and I was worried ep 3 was going to be alot like ep 2, but luckily it was more like ep 1.

Also 100% agree with the Selina thing, its so weird that her Catwoman model looks like Season 1 but her non catwoman model looks like a different person. She honestly looks like what Vicki Vale would have looked like if she was in season 2

• Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw her unmasked. She kind of resembles Vicki. Do you think there's a chance they could rework her model before the next episode like ANF did?

Poogers555 posted: »

I liked it as much as I liked episode 1, episode 2 was still good but coming off ep 1 it didnt feel as good and I was worried ep 3 was going

• I really hope so, because right now She looks extremely unrealistic without the mask and I cannot even focus on the dialogs because I keep thinking about it

Oh, and BTW I would give the ep. 9.5/10

BroKenny posted: »

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw her unmasked. She kind of resembles Vicki. Do you think there's a chance they could rework her model before the next episode like ANF did?

• Episode 3 wasn't fast paced as Ep 1 but it was likely the best character-driven episode I've seen from Telltale. Selina, John and Harley being the "Big 3" in terms of character this episode. Waller being a very close 4th and John being the standout.

I'm giving it a 9/10, but I do have a big issue with the choices that "carry over". Slipping Bane the counter-agent in Ep 2 does absolutely nothing in this episode. He's completely fine when he barges in and even worse, It's not even mentioned. No suspicions, no questions, nothing. Not even an option to report to Waller that the dose worked. So maybe keeping the counter-agent is the best thing and will likely help defeat him in either Ep 4 or 5. Cause there was no effect in this one. If not, that's a branch that was overlooked.

Yeah, I mentioned Selina's model in the Ep 3 spoiler discussion thread. It looked a bit weird to me, but it's mostly due to her continent of a forehead. I like her first season appearance more definitely. It felt more contained.

• A lot of people complain about the counter-agent, but It seems like You guys forgot that it will have any effect only if Bane uses the venom, and He didn't use it once this episode if I remember correctly.

• edited November 2017

I have never felt so royally fucked before in a telltale game with my decisions this episode. My Bruce is going to hell over the things he's done today...Jesus christ. Damn good episode though. 9.5/10
    Selina's model was a bit funky but it wasn't that big of a deal breaker.

• This was a great episode, definitely one of the best episodes of Telltale ! I rate it 10/10 !!!

• He used the venom at the end of the last episode. And in one of my playthroughs, I got the counter-agent and he used it and he was affected by it. But there is no effect at the start of this episode. He was fine and didn't even question it when he came back and it was brought to everyone's attention that there is a traitor among them. Even if he doesn't accuse anyone, it still would've made sense to bring it up at some point with Waller.

JmoooX posted: »

A lot of people complain about the counter-agent, but It seems like You guys forgot that it will have any effect only if Bane uses the venom, and He didn't use it once this episode if I remember correctly.

• Ah Ok, I see, I have never gone this way so I didn't know when exactly You can use the counter-agent

Sarunas21 posted: »

He used the venom at the end of the last episode. And in one of my playthroughs, I got the counter-agent and he used it and he was affected

• TellTale continues to deliver in Ep3. John is at times a bit too Deus Ex Machina - but I have a tendency to forgive that easily. It was very fan serviced, but I thoroughly enjoyed our time. Almost every character this episode hit the beats that excelled, even if all they had was mild dialogue.

My one disappointment is the lack of information I still have about Riddler, what he endured, and what relationship Selena seems to have had with him. Hopefully, Ep4 might have some additional revelations in that regards.

• Definitely my favourite episode so far. I wasn't really a big fan of Bruce infiltrating The Pact but it seems necessary. Really loved the pacing of this episode, and I didn't really see any flaws with it other than what you said about Selina's character model. I also think the whole laptop thing wasn't executed that perfectly, but it did have a big choice difference whether you told Selina about Gordon or not, so that was great.

Whoever wrote the conversation between Bruce and John at Cafe Triste, I want to shake your hand, that was some of the best writing I've ever seen in a video game! Especially the part where John talks about what Harley/Arkham meant to him and how she's his light outside of Arkham.

Also the cliffhangers hard real suspense, something most Telltale cliffhangers have been lacking in recent games. The devs for this game are definitely trying to make something different and unique. Which was clear during the first season as well. Keep it up guys!

Thank you. Great episode. 8/10

• "but it did have a big choice difference whether you told Selina about Gordon or not"

What exactly Do You mean by this? I haven't replayed the episode yet, so I don't know other outcomes

Definitely my favourite episode so far. I wasn't really a big fan of Bruce infiltrating The Pact but it seems necessary. Really loved the pa

• You get two different scenes, depending on if you tell Selina about Gordon or not. I don't want to say anything other than that, as I don't want to spoil it for you.

I mean they weren't HUGE differences but atleast they done something compared to other Telltale games of recent times where you would just get the same scene for different choices.

JmoooX posted: »

"but it did have a big choice difference whether you told Selina about Gordon or not" What exactly Do You mean by this? I haven't replayed the episode yet, so I don't know other outcomes

• edited November 2017

Ok, but tell what about Gordon? I don't remember any choice like that

Edit: Ahh ok, I think I know what You mean :wink:

You get two different scenes, depending on if you tell Selina about Gordon or not. I don't want to say anything other than that, as I don't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.