[Mild Spoilers] How did H****y go back to the hideout if you left her behind?

Just to say, I left Bane behind but I saw the outcome of leaving Harley behind on YouTube.

Alright, I can believe that Bane could have gotten out of the situation, he had at least 3 men, give or take. Bane put up a good fight against Batman even WITHOUT venom. Also, he wasn’t shot in the shoulder before the group left.

What about Harley? Let’s take a look at the odds of her being alive.
-0 allies
-Got shot in the shoulder.
-Does not have Bane’s endurance or physical strength.
-No venom either.

Bane had a reasonable chance of escaping alive. Harley? Not so much.

I’m sure it’s just because Telltale got lazy. Wished the choice had more of an impact. :/
Something like breaking out the person who we left behind would be cool.

Tagged:

Comments

• You're underestimating Harley.

• Plot armor.

• Nitpicking much?

• Harley robbed a bank alone and killed and injured a bunch of people and people are questioning this now? We know she's got good agility, she seems very accurate with a gun, her sledgehammer packs a punch and she seems to have allot of endurance.

• I mean I know we didn't get to see it, but I think it was pretty cool how she just showed up blood splattered all over herself. It really showed she was capable in a fight. Maybe she doesn't seem like it but she is. I mean to an outsider looking at Bruce Wayne they probably wouldn't guess he's such a badass.

• edited November 2017

I notice that whenever someone sees something they don't like in a telltale game their knee jerk reaction is almost always "LAZY!"

I mean if you leave Bane behind you get a sneak peak of Harley's dead eye in episode 3. She was a quick and accurate shot and had zero problems standing up to Bane and his thugs.

EDIT: Basically what I'm saying is it's because she's a badass.

• plot convinience?

• Great spoiler censoring there. No one could ever figure out what H****y stands for.

• edited November 2017

Nitpicking is something small. This isn't small and is pretty unbelievable.

J-Master posted: »

Nitpicking much?

• If you’re ignoring the fact that Harley robbed a bank full of guards to which she killed all by herself then yes it’s “unbelievable.”

It’s a nitpick.

Twdsaviours posted: »

Nitpicking is something small. This isn't small and is pretty unbelievable.

• At least I censored it. It could stand for Harvey as well.

Great spoiler censoring there. No one could ever figure out what H****y stands for.

• But she wasn’t injured, and she went fully prepared? That was justified. What I posted was not.

J-Master posted: »

If you’re ignoring the fact that Harley robbed a bank full of guards to which she killed all by herself then yes it’s “unbelievable.” It’s a nitpick.

• That doesn’t justify how she escaped. Just because she aims well doesn’t mean she can escape.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I notice that whenever someone sees something they don't like in a telltale game their knee jerk reaction is almost always "LAZY!" I mean

• "her"

ScootyZ posted: »

At least I censored it. It could stand for Harvey as well.

• I was referring to the title. What do you mean? I’m not going to reply anymore since the conversation is not going anywhere.

Piggs posted: »

"her"

• Harvey isn't a girl, and the title specifies her. It's very obviously Harley. You can drop it, but the title is a pretty decent spoiler.

I was referring to the title. What do you mean? I’m not going to reply anymore since the conversation is not going anywhere.

• Where does it say that Harley was “fully prepared” to rob a bank? Why is it so important on how Harley got away?

You’re nitpicking to an absurd degree.

But she wasn’t injured, and she went fully prepared? That was justified. What I posted was not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.