I can't download Episode 3, please help me :(

If I want to download Episode 3, it will always be ''Failed, content could not be downloaded.'' I've asked Telltale Support twice ... nothing helped :(

Comments

• Trouble with Ep2 and now with Ep 3

• Season 2 Of The Cookie Saga continues.

• What version of the game are you playing?

• Telltale store version

• PC version

• "Fire on the roof, there´s fire on the roof yayaya." Perhaps I´ll write a song in the meantime :wink:

• Same here. Can't download Ep 2 and 3 . Guess Telltale just doesn`t care

• pc Telltale Store,too. Never again.

• That Telltale send me: close the game and restart your computer. Once your computer has rebooted please ensure that you have a connection to the Internet. Please also temporarily disable all anti-virus and firewall programs on your computer. Next please launch the game as Admin, and your episodes should then update to be available to install and play from the Play menu. Once you have successfully installed the episodes you can turn your antivirus and firewall programs back on.
    If the issue persists, we recommend completely uninstalling the game from your computer (DO NOT check the Delete Preferences box, or you will lose your save data), then download a new installer from your My Games page on our website. Then reinstall the game and try to install the episodes again. Please make sure you install to the default locations, as our games are not designed to be installed anywhere else. If you install the game elsewhere you may experience issues.

It not helped me, but maybe it helps you guys ^^

• Interesting...

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are aware of this issue and are working on a solution. In the meantime, please launch the game and start the download again. If you receive a download failed message again, click OK, then wait for 1 minute. Do not click anywhere else in the game after clicking OK, and leave the game as is for 1 minute. Then click on Download Episode to download it again. This may take a few attempts until the download finishes.

The game may appear to freeze while it is processing the download, please be patient and do not close the program. The game will eventually recover from the freeze and resume the download."

I say this is an eqivalent of the "technical lootbox" :smiley:

• Nothing work

• Amen :'( >:)

Thorstenboe posted: »

Nothing work

• How are you guys today? Besides the obvious. I finished a string part got a beer and shocker still no mask! At this point even the fractured mask would have suficed. I love the design you know. :|

• edited December 2017

2 Weeks and the Download doesnt work

• I just had the same problem. I fixed by restarting my computer and then downloading the game until it worked. It kept telling me it was timing out. It took about 5 times before the whole thing downloaded.

• I haven't had any issues with Batman, but I keep having issues with Guardians. It just gets stuck during certain scenes and won't progress.

• For me every Telltale game has worked just fine except it crashed once during ep2 of Batman the enemy within

• Great...Ep 4 is out and i cant download Ep. 3 still not....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.