Harley Quinn <3

Does anyone else find her super attractive? Hopefully we could romance her but I highly doubt that :neutral:

Comments

• Sure she looks good, but she is a complete maniac. This is ultimately going to end our friendship with John, Batman can't make an exception for such a rotten character.

• edited November 2017

Batman is allowed to make exceptions cause I'm Batman. Honestly don't care about the John friendship cause he will go psycho one way or another.

Sure she looks good, but she is a complete maniac. This is ultimately going to end our friendship with John, Batman can't make an exception for such a rotten character.

• I dunno, she seems quite calculating to me. And she's hardly the most rotten character we could let go.

Sure she looks good, but she is a complete maniac. This is ultimately going to end our friendship with John, Batman can't make an exception for such a rotten character.

• I want it, but I doubt it, only because she's digged a deep hole that will be difficult to climb out of. That's if she even wants to climb out of it.

• edited November 2017

Lucky for me, I like my women insane and violent. Doubt anything beyond flirting will happen though.

• Man I got such a huge Harley crush this season! :blush:

I hope something can happen but I'm not certain it can. It's worth noting that she's the only Pact member you can form a connection with besides John and she's noticeably upset if you take the fall as the mole. She's says something like "And just when you were getting under my skin..."
    I seriously love Telltale's take on Harley.

• Romance? No. Giving her a good hard spanking? Yes.

• That'll be acceptable too :wink:

Romance? No. Giving her a good hard spanking? Yes.

• I would probably be all over her if not for the fact that Selina is the only one for me, her feline charms are too powerful...

• Why not both?

I would probably be all over her if not for the fact that Selina is the only one for me, her feline charms are too powerful...

• I hope she can be "redeemed".

• I mean.. I would, but you know, games like this tend to be pretty nono about multiple romantic partners, and I dunno, Selina seems like the kind of person who would not take kindly to that stuff, what with her trust issues

Why not both?

• I dont see any romance with Harely ending well unless Bruce has a serious heel turn and I don't see Harley changing. I probably would have sex with Harley just to get close to her and then betray her because you know she deserves it for being a evil bitch so .... >:)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.