BTEW: Episode 4 Predictions (Episode 3 Spoilers/Choices)

2»

Comments

• I still think that Harley Quinn and Batman will have some sort of romantic encounter, either a one night stand or something more if Catwoman was blamed as the mole. Harley tells Bruce that he will get a treat if she figures out the area of the blacksite which Bruce does with the help of Catwoman or John (based on your choices). Also I think that Catwoman may be an enemy if Catwoman was left to take the blame. Also Tiffany might be the one who saves Bruce if Catwoman wasn't trusted. If your Bruce trusted neither Tiffany or Selina, Alfred or the Agency might be the ones who save Bruce. Also after replaying episode 3 I was wondering if The Agency had some sort of plan to resurrect The Riddler because he was being transported in a frozen coffin and why would TellTale introduce that random woman in the beginning of episode 1, I think that woman might have been Talia Al Ghul.

• I think Bruce and Catwoman will be able to save themselves. Selina gets put in Riddlers box and knew Riddler. He might have shown her a thing or two about it. And Bruce has those contacts. It just seems odd to me that they add that little detail of both being placed into the specific boxes that they have advantages to if not so they can get themselves out. And also I don't see how the agency will be able to save Bruce, since they are waiting at the blacksite location and keeping track of Harley going in. If it were the agency, by the time they got there, Bruce would be frozen wouldn't he?

• I thought the contacts were just for detecting heat and cold signatures?

GamerLady posted: »

I think Bruce and Catwoman will be able to save themselves. Selina gets put in Riddlers box and knew Riddler. He might have shown her a thin

• Which might be able to help him in the ice-box somehow. And pretty sure they do other things but not sure what else. I remember he used them when hacking into Mori's phone.

Lunat1c posted: »

I thought the contacts were just for detecting heat and cold signatures?

• Good point. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Which might be able to help him in the ice-box somehow. And pretty sure they do other things but not sure what else. I remember he used them when hacking into Mori's phone.

• Harley will go down. This will turn John into the Joker...

• Frank will rescue us and then teach us how to suck at pool.

This is written in the stars guys.

• Thank you. I just now realized who Frank was. I kept seeing his name pop up and was like 'huh?' lol. You're talking about the guy that goes up to Bruce at the stacked deck in season 1 right? Your sentence seriously just jogged my memory and I can't even believe it because my memory ain't the best. lol. Especially for such a small part.

Frank will rescue us and then teach us how to suck at pool. This is written in the stars guys.

• I think that it'll be revealed that Waller is the one that actually got John Doe released from Arkham. And that Waller learning Batman was Bruce Wayne was because John Doe already knew (as was implied in season 1) and told her. John killed Riddler, and Riddler's body being frozen was the outcome The Agency was expecting/ wanted.

It sounded much more plausible in my head, prior to typing it out. I erased and rewrote it a couple times, but yep... enjoy.. my... theory?

• Waller claimed Avesta is the one who informed her, not John. I would certainly assume the Agency knows a lot more about John though.

I think that it'll be revealed that Waller is the one that actually got John Doe released from Arkham. And that Waller learning Batman was B

• Waller could have lied. If what aimingtolove said is a possibility then she wouldn't want Bruce to know it was John. I mean Avesta definitely knows but that's because Waller probably told a few people in the agency Bruce is Batman. She would have to, I think. But it's also very possible Avesta did. I think she found out from the folder she gave Batman and saw it on Bruce's desk.

Waller claimed Avesta is the one who informed her, not John. I would certainly assume the Agency knows a lot more about John though.

• edited December 2017

“I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be.”

• edited December 2017

And at the end of the day that's all that matters...Gotham.

• Apologies if I said it before, but I expect some tension between Tiffany and Selina in regards to Riddler.

• I never even thought of that!!
    Very good point! Seems like we're up for a real cat-fight. lol.
    I do think we need more Tiffany time though. I want a better reason to trust her than the fact that she's Lucius' daughter. I mean, what exactly is she to Bruce? A little sister? I would like a little more backstory and depth into their relationship.

Apologies if I said it before, but I expect some tension between Tiffany and Selina in regards to Riddler.

• I think it'll be revealed that Thomas Wayne was a member of SANCTUS and that they are behind creating the drugs from S1.

• lol. Would not surprise me at this point.

HexIgon posted: »

I think it'll be revealed that Thomas Wayne was a member of SANCTUS and that they are behind creating the drugs from S1.

• That is an interesting and possible theory since his dirty work at Arkham was a huge deal in season 1, I could see him maybe funding the Sanctus program, and regards to the potential tension/problem between Selina and Tiffany is a really deep thought I never really gave it any mind at all.

I think it'll be revealed that Thomas Wayne was a member of SANCTUS and that they are behind creating the drugs from S1.

• If that proves to be true -- if Telltale manages to find a cool way to link back to season 1 to reinforce or provide meaning to certain events, I would jump for joy and applaud. It would be the greatest modern sequel they've made and show that they can continue a story while making the world bigger, more connected, and still cater to the audience of a previous season.

• I know this isn’t about episode 4 and what can possibly happen, and I would say after starting this disscusion about when ep. 4 will come out and what may happen, it seems that the episode will release in late January 2018, especially after the latest interview with the ceo of telltale. In the interview he states that he plans on going back to their TWD S1 roots(Which is good) which means less games during the year like maybe 2-3 games out a year. But what makes me think the ep.4 will release in late January, is that he said they plan on wrapping up Batman: The Enemy Within in the first half of 2018, and releasing TWD S4 in the summer and another game in the fall(probably TWAU S2) which adds up to 3 total games. I also read something that is bad news to me, which is that this maybe the last Batman game or they may make one more after this one and that’s it ? . The CEO stated that he wants to move away from game that have somewhat a cannon story and wants to do more games where they have more freedom and control over heavily consequence driven decisions (like deaths and such) and Batman is an example of that. Which doesn’t sound too good. Here is the link to the whole interview if you are interested https://www.google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2017/12/11/game-boss-interview-new-ceo-pete-hawley-will-focus-telltale-on-its-core-strengths/amp/
    He talks about more games and the future of Telltale as well

• Hawley: Yeah, for sure. We’re very proud of Batman. Some of the more recent reviews have said it’s the best treatment of the Joker as a character they’ve read for decades. I think we’re still doing great work. It’s done well for us. But really I think we’re best when we get back to the grittier, deeper, darker side with some of the IP we’ve worked with, and when we’re given real freedom of choice. We’re not playing in worlds or with characters that have very specific sets of rules and ideals and approval processes around them. We have more freedom when we take our own path. -
    CEO on batman telltale series

• edited December 2017

This part of the interview is even worse:

"We’re closing the Walking Dead storyline with season four. We want to get back to our best with that. That’s coming in the summer. We’ll close out Batman in the first half of next year. We have a new IP that I can’t announce yet, but we’re really excited about it. We’re doing that for Q4."

• Either way I'm still going to play telltale im a addict

JmoooX posted: »

This part of the interview is even worse: "We’re closing the Walking Dead storyline with season four. We want to get back to our best wit

• If they close out Batman and their new IP is another superhero...... agh. I have no words.

This part of the interview is even worse: "We’re closing the Walking Dead storyline with season four. We want to get back to our best wit

• Would you even play?

If they close out Batman and their new IP is another superhero...... agh. I have no words.

• edited December 2017

No, I can't say that I would. If it was something else? Sure. But not if they traded in Batman to work on another superhero game.

MLGTelltale posted: »

Would you even play?

• Batman is the only thing from Telltale I'm interested in.

• Well, the wolf among us season 2 is quite exciting aswell but damn... it would be a shame if Telltale decided to end Batman after two seasons... there is just so much potential with it and as far as I have heard most people really enjoy it!

Batman is the only thing from Telltale I'm interested in.

• I’m with you im still going to play telltales games, I’m just baffled to why they would move away from Batman cuz it’s such a great game and is what is taking over as telltales primary game like TWD is right now, and with TWD ending Batman will be one if not its main headliner game. But this just baffles me cuz he said he basically says he wants to move away from Batman and do more games with less rules and more freedom, so if that’s the case they would have to cut GOTG as well.

MLGTelltale posted: »

Either way I'm still going to play telltale im a addict

• Yeah, that would mean moving away from all owned properties and focusing on original works, which I'd be willing to see. I mean, I'd hate to discredit such a gifted team right out the gate, but if I'm honest -- really honest it's their interpretations on known properties that addicted me to TellTale's games.

• Walking Dead
    • Tales from the Borderlands
    • Wolf Among Us
    • Batman
    • Game of Thrones

I thought Season 2 of Batman overall hearkened back to Walking Dead Season One quality. This title made me excited to see what's next for TellTale whereas I will confess I had lost a lot of interest following a different sequel's release. I'd pick up another season of Batman right now without even a trailer from the outstanding job they've done with this title.

I'm just not sure how they'll compete with the likes of Quantic Dream ( Heavy Rain/ Detroit : Become Human ) or Dontnod Entertainment ( Life is Strange ) without that instant draw of a known property. I guess we'll find out together.

Mr_Rager04 posted: »

I’m with you im still going to play telltales games, I’m just baffled to why they would move away from Batman cuz it’s such a great game and

• What he means by "close out Batman" is just ending the second season. No need to worry just yet.

• Same here.

Batman is the only thing from Telltale I'm interested in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.