Ethan Or Arthur You Can Only Save ONE

Your Brother Or Your Friend

Comments

• I would revive Ethan because he is the brother of the main characters. I wouldn't choose Arthur because yes he is good with a bow but I prefer Ethan because he proved that he cared about his family. Arthur proved he loved Elena and wanted to push Rodrik into killing Gryff so that she wouldn't marry him which would've started a war against the Whitehills when Rodrik and the rest of the characters were not ready. Arthur seems to be reckless when it comes to doing something.

• Agreed Even Though Arthur Is A Great Friend

I would revive Ethan because he is the brother of the main characters. I wouldn't choose Arthur because yes he is good with a bow but I pref

• I would bring Arthur Glenmore back to make amends with House Glenmore.The relations between House Forrester and The Lords of Rillwater Crossing became worse after the death of the son and possibly only male heir of their house.If not perphaps their only chance of future are the future kids between Elaena and Rodrik.The little lord is not needed again anyways having Rodrik/Asher,Mira?,Talia and The bastard Twins the forrester future is secured.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.