Asher and Amaya

Am I the only one who thinks that Amaya and Asher had an affair on their trip from Essos to Westros? I mean when the sellswords are fighting Amaya tells Asher "To save his love making for below deck." Also upon seeing Amaya Asher is in awe and Behska tells him to keep it in his pants or something along those lines. The only reason I bring this up is because it may be why Amaya is so trusting of Asher and not Rodrik, besides the fact that Asher defeated Bloodsong in a fight. I actually wanted my Asher to have a relationship with Amaya :blush:

Comments

• Could be not interested on shippings either way ?

• You never are lol

Tunak23 posted: »

Could be not interested on shippings either way ?

• Well I like the Rodrik/Elaena couple on the game,that's something no ??
    On the books/show...The story is the principal focus to me.

You never are lol

• When she says "save your lovemaking for below deck" it's not to Asher, it's to the pitfighters who were beginning to brawl on deck.

• Lol no. She just met him and she's just a paid bloodthirsty mercenary.

• Well actually she only says that once Asher says "Alright break it up". So I think she was talking to Asher.

When she says "save your lovemaking for below deck" it's not to Asher, it's to the pitfighters who were beginning to brawl on deck.

• Well Asher has slept with whores and I am not saying that Amaya is a whore but they have been on the open seas for weeks if we go by what Asher tells Rodrik. "Been stuck on a boat for weeks, could use a good fight" or something like that. Asher has also impressed Amaya by beating Bloodsong. So perhaps they know each other better than the game implies.

Dan10 posted: »

Lol no. She just met him and she's just a paid bloodthirsty mercenary.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.