Batman avatars (Mod edit: Batman Enemy Within Avatars now available!)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2018

The Riddler avatar came about from the combined efforts of myself @mostlypoptarts and @Poogers555 By combined efforts I mean I suggested it and they did all the work.

Pipas posted: »

Little update: Riddler avatar is now available (and Frank as well, if you somehow missed it, haha)

• edited April 2018

Whats the next meme character that's going to get an avatar, Willy Dee lmao?

Little update: Riddler avatar is now available (and Frank as well, if you somehow missed it, haha)

• Only if it’s Willy with his clown makeup on.

• Nah, Willy sucks. Also he works for the Villain Joker, what a scum!

• Where is villain and vigilante Joker avatar

• edited April 2018

He works for the vigilante Joker too though.

Nah, Willy sucks. Also he works for the Villain Joker, what a scum!

• I’d like to see those too but I didn’t want to push my luck with asking since I wasn’t the one making them.

Bruno113 posted: »

Where is villain and vigilante Joker avatar

• Gonna need yall to keep suggesting avatars for me to make and then poptarts to implement, she said every avatar is worth about 0.00005646 of a Rhys sock, so if we keep up the effort for only like 100k more avatars, I can finally get myself a single Rhys sock!

• edited April 2018

rhys sock is ded and is FAKE NEWS

Poogers555 posted: »

Gonna need yall to keep suggesting avatars for me to make and then poptarts to implement, she said every avatar is worth about 0.00005646 of

• Okay. We're still missing Alfred, Bruce in the Bat suit, Harvey, Oz, Vicki Vale, Falcone, Waller, Avesta, Vigilante Joker, Villain Joker. These all are worth 0.0005646 of a sock, plus you can add several versions for some of them. (Harvey burned/unburned, Vicki casual outfit/as Lady Arkham, etc.)

Hope you'll get those socks eventually! :)

Gonna need yall to keep suggesting avatars for me to make and then poptarts to implement, she said every avatar is worth about 0.00005646 of

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

YOU CAN DO IT

• Batman should be a must, as well as Villain Joker. I can't believe the first one doesn't exist yet, he is the titular character lol

• Vigilante and Villain Joker are pretty much a must.

• Suicide Squad Bane from the Vigilante Joker path would be really cool and greatly appreciated.

• Only in Telltale community the mods are so lazy that an user has to make the avatars himself and they won't even reward him with used socks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.