Star vs the forces of evil.

Are there any fans of star vs the forces of evil on here? If so what do you think of season 3 so far?

Tagged:

Comments

• So, dose anyone on here watch Disney XD?

• I was a fan of The 7D, Phineas and Ferb, and (currently a fan of) Milo Murphy’s Law, I just don’t watch TV often.

Kng0604 posted: »

So, dose anyone on here watch Disney XD?

• I like phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law. I wonder when they'll have the rest of the crossover episode.

I was a fan of The 7D, Phineas and Ferb, and (currently a fan of) Milo Murphy’s Law, I just don’t watch TV often.

• People need to lighten up. I saw the first Star Wars on opening day and have seen every film multiple times and my son is a Star Wars geek extraordinaire. We loved it. ALL of the films have silly humor, including out of the mouths of Jedi masters, all had people who lost hope or went in wrong directions. ALL of them have plot holes or stuff that's just plain old glossed over. Other Jedi masters got killed--in fact most of them. The Skywalker storyline will end with the next film (and who's to say we won't see Luke again, as we did Obi Wan and Yoda?), and it has to. The original actors are aging or dead, and the ability to do much more with that arc is pretty narrow, unless you just want retreads. I don't even understand how other commenters walked away feeling that "respect and esteem for the Force was lowered." I as the expert at https://www.upwork.com/ and https://writemyessay.pro/ think the film's last moments clearly showed us that there are others in the galaxy with the Force, and not just Rey--see the stable boy. There are other Star Wars universe stories to tell. I'm looking forward to them as long as I'm still around in the galaxy.

• I am a fan of star wars, but star vs the forces of evil has nothing to do with star wars. Star vs the forces of evil is a cartoon on Disney XD. yes there is some star wars shows on Disney XD, but this isn't one of them.

sybil33 posted: »

People need to lighten up. I saw the first Star Wars on opening day and have seen every film multiple times and my son is a Star Wars geek e

• I watched Star vs the forces of evil and I really liked it but I don't watch TV very often, more Netflix. Anyway I liked it but now it seems like season 3 is only about the "ships" like starco, etc, so the show is boring for me now.
    I like Cartoon Network more because of Adventure Time (my favorite TV animated series) and Regular Show, the only good shows we have at CN now(actually Regular show ended, only AT now). I don't watch them on TV, I watch them on websites where all the episodes are.

• For me the best part about star season 3 is learning more about eclipsa and miss heinus. Plus, season 3 has all of the best characters more often like Tom and pony head.

MegaXD posted: »

I watched Star vs the forces of evil and I really liked it but I don't watch TV very often, more Netflix. Anyway I liked it but now it seems

• I don't watch full episodes but I strangely like keeping up with it so I watch a shitton of clips on YouTube. Tom's my favorite this season.

• Tom's been one of my favorites since the first season. I felt really bad for him on monster bash, even though I'm a starco fan.

QueenMaddy posted: »

I don't watch full episodes but I strangely like keeping up with it so I watch a shitton of clips on YouTube. Tom's my favorite this season.

• Legit same. It's kinda too bad everything looks like it's not really working in his favor.

Kng0604 posted: »

Tom's been one of my favorites since the first season. I felt really bad for him on monster bash, even though I'm a starco fan.

• I have a feeling it's gonna get a little weird.?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.