Let There Be Tales From The Borderlands Season 2!

I cannot wait for Season 2! If ever happens! Would really like to know what happened to Rhys & Fiona at the end of Episode 5 The Vault of the Traveler!

Comments

• Kid,we all can hope.

• We will have to wait until Borderlands 3 is out because I think they will mention Rhys and Fiona. I hope Season 2 comes out because this was the game that made me start buying the other Borderlands games because of how funny this game was.

• I'd really like them to go back to it, but I'd prefer a time gap. Maybe pick up the story a year later. It gives them more creativity that way.

• I just finished it the other night and it became my favorite telltale game. Devastated that it sounds like they won't do another one.

• Well, I finished it recently aswell and I will try to be a bit more optimistic. I believe that perhaps after Borderlands 3 or in 2019/2020 we might get the next season. We can pretty much count out 2018 as far as I know.

wvnative posted: »

I just finished it the other night and it became my favorite telltale game. Devastated that it sounds like they won't do another one.

• Well they are well underway with Borderlands 3. Will most likely come right after that game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.