SEASON 3: TOPICS, HYPOTHESES AND IDEAS

So, what do you think is going to happen in Season 3? DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A THIRD SEASON? And about JETRA? Let your opinion here: =D

Comments

• edited December 2017

There seems to be a bit of hinting towards a third season, but I wonder if that final choice you make in the last episode of season 2 is really telltale's way of getting a survey for who wants to continue adventuring... so WHO WANTS TO CONTINUE THE ADVENTURE?

• It sounds like we might see Cassie again. That would be cool.

• There is 2 choice
    Going with Petra
    Possibly that Petra might died or something else

Stay at becontown
    Idk

• I want them to make an Ivor miniseries since Ivor said that he's going to try to reunite the old Order. People have also been wanting to know what happened to Sorren since Season 1 Episode 4.

• yes, thinking in that, they need to do a choice to you need to go at one place, or with someone of Beacontown (lukas) or with Petra.

DavKatWynn posted: »

There seems to be a bit of hinting towards a third season, but I wonder if that final choice you make in the last episode of season 2 is rea

• How that? I Think she's dead, because she get trapped at the White Pumpkins mansion...

Kng0604 posted: »

It sounds like we might see Cassie again. That would be cool.

• I Don't think they will kill she. She is Jesse's best friend and everyone (includes me) want Jetra. This can ruin the game, the fans will not like it...

Ratchet55 posted: »

There is 2 choice Going with Petra Possibly that Petra might died or something else Stay at becontown Idk

• I Think they won't escape from the principal idea: Jesse. If will show Ivor, he will be involved at the principal plot...

I want them to make an Ivor miniseries since Ivor said that he's going to try to reunite the old Order. People have also been wanting to know what happened to Sorren since Season 1 Episode 4.

• You haven't heard. At the end of episode five if you stay in beacontown Radar tells Jesse that he found this letter and that its from some one called WP. The letter says look out or something like that.

How that? I Think she's dead, because she get trapped at the White Pumpkins mansion...

• see, if there WAS a season 3, i would want it to fill in the void of the story. what i mean is, the unanswered questions. where’d soren go, where did he get the command block, the full backstory of the admins, how jesse found reuben (maybe thats to small of a question), etc. i feel like after an enemy as big as the admin, there isn’t much left, unless the White Pumpkin has any greater power than the admins, which i highly doubt.

• EW I EVERY DAY HEAR THAT NAME CALLED "JETRA"

• same

SebasDash97 posted: »

EW I EVERY DAY HEAR THAT NAME CALLED "JETRA"

• I'll see in youtube, someone who stay at beacontown...

Kng0604 posted: »

You haven't heard. At the end of episode five if you stay in beacontown Radar tells Jesse that he found this letter and that its from some one called WP. The letter says look out or something like that.

• They can create something new, and following minecraft uptades, he can explore the new mansion, with nurm's maps, or go to the end, get a elytra...

SarniX posted: »

see, if there WAS a season 3, i would want it to fill in the void of the story. what i mean is, the unanswered questions. where’d soren go,

• People wait a lot to this goes right, I think they will think in that to do the new season (if they do it)

SebasDash97 posted: »

EW I EVERY DAY HEAR THAT NAME CALLED "JETRA"

• I really hope there will be a season, and yep, there will never be a jetra.

• I ship they, but I don't believe too that will never happen..

ali1382 posted: »

I really hope there will be a season, and yep, there will never be a jetra.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.