Hints for season 3 already? Yes!!!

edited December 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

So, excited about this! Let me know your thoughts.

Tagged:

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's hard to say for sure but i'm pretty sure he was just writing it for fun in response to another tweet.

• I don't want to sound like a 5 year old, but PLEASE BE REAL. I would pay anything just to have the old Petra/Lukas/Ivor/Jesse back again on missions together. gawd

• Right, but we kinda now some of what the next story could be about now.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's hard to say for sure but i'm pretty sure he was just writing it for fun in response to another tweet.

• And maybe Axel and Olivia, the poor guys have not been in an adventure since order up XD

QueenMaddy posted: »

I don't want to sound like a 5 year old, but PLEASE BE REAL. I would pay anything just to have the old Petra/Lukas/Ivor/Jesse back again on missions together. gawd

• I honestly don't think they will. like Axel said they have their own lives now.

And maybe Axel and Olivia, the poor guys have not been in an adventure since order up XD

• No one cares about Axel and Olivia now lol

• edited December 2017

Yeah, it's all about context. Without it, I'm more inclined to believe he writing it for fun instead of as a serious hint.

• As for me it is worth waiting for somewhere next year and no more.

• This soon? Yeap MUST be DLC. Eric Stirpe is our lord and savior! :)

• XD true

MegaXD posted: »

No one cares about Axel and Olivia now lol

• Possible Season 3 Because Were Is Soren!

• edited December 2017

I think I'm one of the few who like Axel :D

MegaXD posted: »

No one cares about Axel and Olivia now lol

• I loved Axel on episode five!?

SnownRaven posted: »

I think I'm one of the few who like Axel

• Agreed!

Kng0604 posted: »

I loved Axel on episode five!?

• Yes, I didn't realize how much I actually missed him until this episode.

Agreed!

• Speak for yourself. Olivia's my favorite character.

• Me and Eric think a like because he said if there’s a season 3 it could be about Soren making the Order for the first time or Ivor reuniting them.

• Where did you see Eric say that?

Me and Eric think a like because he said if there’s a season 3 it could be about Soren making the Order for the first time or Ivor reuniting them.

• Oh, I feel bad for you then. Olivia really hasn't had much of an impact on the story since season 1 episode 4. But, she was pretty good on the last episode. I miss her old voice though.?

AnimalBoy posted: »

Speak for yourself. Olivia's my favorite character.

• He said it on Tumblr but I don’t know how to get the link because I’m on a phone.

Where did you see Eric say that?

• Ikr I miss her old voice!

Oh, I feel bad for you then. Olivia really hasn't had much of an impact on the story since season 1 episode 4. But, she was pretty good on the last episode. I miss her old voice though.?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2017

Yeah Ozzy’s right. This was just me goofing around on Twitter - a fan said something I thought was funny and I was just riffing on it. Sorry to accidentally get anyone’s hopes up!

• Okay, but Aiden is coming back for season three right? Can you please tell us!?

stirpicus posted: »

Yeah Ozzy’s right. This was just me goofing around on Twitter - a fan said something I thought was funny and I was just riffing on it. Sorry to accidentally get anyone’s hopes up!

• I don't think he will...

Okay, but Aiden is coming back for season three right? Can you please tell us!?

• edited December 2017

Even if it was decided at this point, I doubt he'd be able to disclose it because of company policies. It's the same reason for why they can't always confirm whether a season of something is in the making, I believe. You'll just have to give it time and see what happens.

This is just a guess on my part but I'd say that Aiden could return since he is always left alive and in captivity by the end of "Order Up". Basically, his final situation is always the same so there are not any diverging circumstances as far as I can remember.

That said, I would caution against thinking the bit about Aiden by Radar is necessarily a hint at what a future expansion pack or season could be about. The same with the WP bit. Sometimes that kind of thing is sprinkled throughout an ending.

I think Aiden returning would depend upon what kind of expansion pack or season we could potentially be seeing. I think it'd be more likely he'd make a return if it's a series of adventures like the one in the Adventure Pack.

Okay, but Aiden is coming back for season three right? Can you please tell us!?

• I wanted to post this for those who may not know about it.

Eric Stirpe: "No plans for any more MCSM at the moment - either DLC or another season. That could change and the powers that be could decide to ask for further episodes, but it probably wouldn’t be for a while - that’s why we wanted to make the end of S2 E5 a nice closer for Jesse’s story in case we don’t get to make any more."

So, as of now, that there are no plans at the moment for additional content or a new season but this does not mean that we may never see anything more of Story Mode. It just means that it is not the cards right now and even if it were, we would see it for some time.

So caution hope but let it not wither either.

• I agree this has to be a hint to season 3

This soon? Yeap MUST be DLC. Eric Stirpe is our lord and savior!

• Who doesn’t miss axel

Yes, I didn't realize how much I actually missed him until this episode.

• Eric him self said it wasn't a hint for season 3.?

I agree this has to be a hint to season 3

• Oh well that’s bad

Eric him self said it wasn't a hint for season 3.?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.