I Couldin't Get into Tales from the borderlands

Now even though I hate this game its not a thread just for me to be negative on Im going to explain my reasons .Starting off I just wanna say that the humor dint do it for me in and it just seemed corny and cheesy to me at every turn but then again humor is very subjective.The story, seemed very all over the place to me I finished this game a few weeks ago Im still having a hard time understanding the plot.The characters, in the game dint really leave a lasting impression on me some I hated others I was impartial to.The two main characters, you have to play as Rhys and Fiona Were weak characters in my opinion Rhys Is this wimpy Beta male hacker that was always getting his ass kicked for the giggles. And felt like he was pretty much there just show how much of a badass Fiona and other characters were.That Also brings me to the Alpha bitch Fiona, whose always kicking ass and taking names And dont need no man! She seemed like a cliche action girl, while Rhys served as The Badass wannabe.Now that iv'e got that off my chest Let me just say this is just my opinion.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.