The Game Of Thrones Spin Off Series is Aegon's Conquest

Hi there, So most of you might not believe me, because anyone can claim they have inside news, but i have been hearing that one of the Spin-Off Shows is Aegon's Conquest.

So the Writer of the series is Bryan Cogman, and apparently, its going to air around 2019-2020, depends on how long he takes to write it.

I can't share my source or that, but this makes sense, because we'll see how he conquers Westeros and all that. Call me BullShit, but i can't exactly reveal my source or that, so yeah.

Comments

• Well, I obviously have no way to know if your source is legit or not, but I have no doubt that Aegon's Conquest is one of the stories they are considering for the spin off. It's kind of an obvious choice. The real question is if it's going to be the one HBO decides to produce, because we know there are three other options being written as well.

• I agree even a Duncan&Egg series are more possible than that man.Other projects such as the Dance of the Dragons,Andal Invasion,Blackfyre Rebellions...are best positioned to get on the the screen earlier and if we are lucky the shitty showrunners and collaborators will be removed for experts that care about the material they play with.

Ah yeah other options like Rhaenyra's Conquest rf the Doom of Valyria are there but not the favourites of HBO bigwigs.

Happy new year and Cheers guys!

Well, I obviously have no way to know if your source is legit or not, but I have no doubt that Aegon's Conquest is one of the stories they a

• GRR Martin confirmed that it wouldn’t be dunk and egg because he is still writing them

Tunak23 posted: »

I agree even a Duncan&Egg series are more possible than that man.Other projects such as the Dance of the Dragons,Andal Invasion,Blackfyr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.