Season 2 personal review

Personally I started off thinking this season would be a tacky money grab targeted towards 10 year olds and the first episode left me feeling that way but after playing all the episodes it does still feel that way a little but it also feels like a good story but not without it’s flaws of course.

There were a few budget cuts which absolutely sucked, Em got cut from the game. So did Harper and an assistant the warden would’ve had but worst of all Xara’s role was pretty much diminished in the finale. To me these are the types of things which make a game good or bad. Xara was our key to defeating the admin and she should’ve been there.
I’m getting sick of feeling like the new order of the stone are the only heroes around and everyone else just ends up being useless.

I personally feel like that if you let Romeo live it’s kinda lame, there should’ve been a scene where he apologises for what he did, I imagine he got absolutely bashed up by everyone off screen.

Also we should’ve at least seen a frame of the friends of Fred in the finale helping rebuild or something. I bought them with me but it feels incomplete.

It was funny how Stampy Cat and that other YouTuber were around but had no lines, I wonder why the people couldn’t come and voice act.

So after playing the whole season do I think they will do season 3

Imo season 3 is a stretch right now but a 3 episode dlc is possible, I don’t see why ttg can’t milk this some more. After all the final episode seems like a conclusion but I mentioned way too many loose ends to feel an ending to the series for good. It’s like having a book where it says “The end.” “Well except for that treasure which was never found.” “And we did never find out what happened to the villain’s second in command.” Etc.

But not all of these loose ends can come to actually be apart of the story, but here is what I think of each loose end that is mentioned and what can become of it

So let’s start with the most mysterious one, Radar mentions we got a letter signed by the initials WP to look out. Of course we can only speculate but I assume it was a warning letter about a colossus following Jesse back home, but if this was friend and not foe, I feel like they wouldn’t just say “look out” defintely mysterious becuase I don’t know what character has the initials WP

(Determinant) Romeo says he will go fix things with Xara and this could defintely open up to some 3 episode dlc. Besides can Romeo really go alone, I imagine he would just get jumped lol.

(Determinant) going with Petra. Personally I didn’t choose this one becuase Petra needs some self growth and she was never my favourite character in the game and I was sick of her being a major character in every episode so I try to avoid her when possible. But obviously going on an adventure could lead to any sort of 3 episode dlc. When u tell Lucas he can go with Petra he thinks that Petra could start her own town, so maybe she will have her own like Jesse, Olivia and Axel and maybe she would be kinda sidelined becuase she needs to build up her town so we get to see more of Olivia and Axel.

Ivor’s journey. Ivor mentions he is going to make things right with this old friends which I assumed he already would’ve done but apparently not it’s pretty cool how he seems to be going to find Ellie/Magnus and Gabriel but the interesting part here is Soren and Ivor mentions he has a few leads. Soren’s sotry and the origins of the command block are yet to be explained and I hope if we get new episode soon it’s about this. Radar also mentions having lunch with the followers of Soren in episode 1 and 5, maybe they also have leads?

To me the most likely scenarios are that Petra and Ivor will be the characters to lead us into the next episodes?

Comments

• I agree with a lot of these things. But that part where you said the new order are like the only heroes and everyone else is useless. I thought I was the only one who thought that! There’s like no other heroes in the game it’s kind of annoying.

• imo I consider the older order excluding Soren as heroes too, but the game tries to make them look like frauds and outshine them which I don’t agree with.
    Everyone else ends up being not genuine which I hate
    The most useful person we have had was the founder from episode 5, the dual wielding was pretty cool

I agree with a lot of these things. But that part where you said the new order are like the only heroes and everyone else is useless. I thought I was the only one who thought that! There’s like no other heroes in the game it’s kind of annoying.

• I'm sorry, but the initials WP obviously stand for the White Pumpkin. That was as clear as day. She's the only character in the entire series with those initials who also has a grudge against Jesse. And yes, she was stuck in that pit, but so what? It was just a season one Easter egg thrown in. Doesn't matter that it wouldn't make much sense that she got out. Don't know how on earth you could think that it was about a colossus. Stacyplays is the other Youtuber by the way.

• Ya I also consider the old order heroes. Mostly the people that hate on them are little kids who don’t really understand the game.

TarZ_ posted: »

imo I consider the older order excluding Soren as heroes too, but the game tries to make them look like frauds and outshine them which I don

• Ya it was obvious that WP was The White Pumpkin.

• Yeah, it was kind of blind of me to not see the white pumpkin thing, maybe becuase in my mind I don’t consider the white pumpkin a actual character rather just a persona
    I left Cassie on good terms so it’s weird to think she would still have a grudge against me if she did manage to get out of that pit, it’s not like you can’t build your way out
    I meant that someone could’ve been warning Jesse about the colossus headed for beacon town and mail was the fastest way to notify Jesse

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm sorry, but the initials WP obviously stand for the White Pumpkin. That was as clear as day. She's the only character in the entire serie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.