Is the Pact going to become the (Spoiler)

When playing episode 3 of Batman Enemy Within, there was one part I found interesting.
When Bruce is talking about Sanctus to Waller, after Gordon tried to arrest Bruce. She came up with the idea of using the Pact to deal with Sanctus and this reminded of only one thing this could mean. Could this mean that Waller is going to recruit the Pact to become the Suicide Squad.

Tagged:

Comments

• That would make a great deal of sense. The Pact is a group of skilled individuals, taking them out might not be the best idea. Obviously Batman would rather see them rotting in jail.

• edited January 2018

I think at least Harley will. I don't really see Bane or Freeze playing big roles after this season, but I could be wrong. Freeze in particular has a lot of upside with his wife's storyline. My other prediction is that we'll meet some other villains within Sanctus that will eventually join her as a Suicide Squad. A Suicide Squad spinoff would be pretty fun.

• Bane and Freeze were never a part of SS in any Comic. I really dont think we will get a Suicide Squad in this game.

• I love Batman, but always hated the Suicide Squad, so I hope You are wrong

• And Vicki Vale was never a masked supervillain :|

MareCZV posted: »

Bane and Freeze were never a part of SS in any Comic. I really dont think we will get a Suicide Squad in this game.

• That would actually be an interesting idea, although I'm not sure if they would be recruited to do any hero-type assignments since they seem to be in it for themselves. It would kinda fit Waller's whole spiel of using villains though.

• I'd totally be down for a Pact/Suicide Squad dlc!

• I know it is probably an unpopular opinion here, but as much as I always appreciate well written villain characters (and an exceptional hero always needs exceptional antagonists), I always support the good guys and can't relate to Suicide Squad, so I guess if such a DLC would come out I would just skip this one.

• Hehe, Waller tends to control her beloved "dangerous & expendables" by putting explosives in their bodies. So their being "in it for themselves" usually is the sole reason they do anything heroic within the Suicide Squad.

I wonder if Telltale would do a Suicide Squad game with Catwoman. Gordon said she has a rap sheet that would put her away for life, maybe Waller could incentivize her to clear it if she joins? There would definitely be some verrrry interesting moral dilemmas in that game.

That would actually be an interesting idea, although I'm not sure if they would be recruited to do any hero-type assignments since they seem to be in it for themselves. It would kinda fit Waller's whole spiel of using villains though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.