Game Altering Your Choices

Has anyone else experience this? I had just downloaded the fourth episode after having signed into my Telltale account and during the “previously on” montage in Harvey’s hospital room, the tv was mute and most importantly Harvey’s face wasn’t maimed. Not only did I not mute the tv, my Harvey got maimed. So I decided to negate doing the episode and redo the second one because I had no idea what was going on. And there my choices were changed, like in my game I tried to kiss Selina, but in this one it showed Bruce backing out. I’m so confused. When I signed into my account, did it somehow override my save file and replace it with an entirely different one? Have any of you guys experienced this? I’m not really that mad since I have bought an downloaded the entire season, so I can just go back and replay the game, but I just want some sort of explanation for this.

Comments

• Happened to me in Minecraft storymode season 2. I left someone in the Ice but the previously on showed me freeing her. Idk why it happens

• It really takes the stereotype of choice driven games that have your choices not matter to a whole new level doesn’t it?

Happened to me in Minecraft storymode season 2. I left someone in the Ice but the previously on showed me freeing her. Idk why it happens

• I have same issues with Season 1 Epsiode 5. I save Selina in Ep2 but in Ep5 Harvey have normal Face !

• Telltale games are notorious for having this happen. Sorry you're experiencing it, is there any chance you quit the game mid episode and then come back to it later?

• It happened to me too. I imported my save from the first season and many of my choices in the first season were altered. Dissapointed, I decided to restart Season 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.