Your favourite female character of Season 2?

For me its Harley Quinn. I never found her interesting before, she was just Joker's bimbo but Telltale's take has been refreshing and made her more compelling to me.

Comments

• Same here. I find her character really interesting. I would love to see a flashback where we can see John and Harley in the asylum. It would be nice to hear some more information about her in episode 4 or 5.

• I don't know Harley has been annoying for me in episode 3 always pushing Bruce "Find me that black site !!" but i really like the relationship between Bruce and Selina.

• edited January 2018

For me its Selina, even though she only been active on one episode so far...

• edited January 2018

Avesta and Selina both rank very highly, I was positively surprised by how likeable Selina has been thus far. Sure, she still loves to play her games but she genuinely cares about Bruce too, and it's only natural he does in return.
    Their relationship has been a very high note of the season for me.

Now I hope episode 4 won't throw that away.

• Avesta is my favorite this season. I like Selina too this season, but I'm still not sure everything will work out well with her character.

• The bartender is the best:

• Harley only because we haven't seen much from Avesta and we don't know how things will play out with Selina yet. Also Tiffany is still in the early stages as far as character goes.

• My order of preference:
    Tiffany
    Harley
    Avesta
    Selina

• I can't stand her. Who the fuck does she think she is, trying to replace Frank like that. You're no Frank bitch.

#NotMyFrank

Tiefling posted: »

The bartender is the best:

• While technically from Season 1, I would have to say Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Along with setting up a history between her and Riddler, they've further expanded on her character, as well as her insecurities, this season. I've never been a huge Catwoman fan when it comes to other Batman iterations, but Telltale has done a great job in giving her character great depth.

• Avesta, she was great in episode one, now hopefully she gets developed in these last two episodes.

• Honestly I fucking love Bane.

• Oh Yes! Bane - everyone's favourite female character!

HexIgon posted: »

Honestly I fucking love Bane.

• edited January 2018

Don't be so cisnormative, he might look like a man, talk like a man but for all we know he could identify as a woman !
    Everything is a construct nowadays haven't you heard ?

JmoooX posted: »

Oh Yes! Bane - everyone's favourite female character!

• He's a manly man but he can be a bitch sometimes.

JmoooX posted: »

Oh Yes! Bane - everyone's favourite female character!

• Oh!, my apologies for being so shortsighted!

Don't be so cisnormative, he might look like a man, talk like a man but for all we know he could identify as a woman ! Everything is a construct nowadays haven't you heard ?

• edited January 2018

Her bane is that she was born in a male body. See it all makes sense now.

That has been my contribution to this humourous chain. I'm good now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.