Where's Selina in the trailer?

Comments

• Probably in Joker's hideout... Just like I've said before, I think that Joker will want to hurt someone close to Bruce/Batman and depending on Your choice from episode 3 it will be either Selina or Gordon.

• She's dead and won't come back.

• Hopefully they dont pull a Season 1, and after a big choice involving Selina, she will have more screen time instead of just 1 quick scene

• edited January 2018

I think what @JmoooX has written would make a perfect sense. This possibility gets me seriously afraid of what can happen to Selina or Gordon. On one hand, the drama and tension that them being taken hostage by Joker would generate, is what this season probably needs, on the other hand though I do not want anything bad happening to them. I guess I would vote for a lot of drama with happy ending in the end.

JmoooX posted: »

Probably in Joker's hideout... Just like I've said before, I think that Joker will want to hurt someone close to Bruce/Batman and depending on Your choice from episode 3 it will be either Selina or Gordon.

• I think it's likely either Tiffany or Selina gets abducted depending on who you showed to care more deeply about in John's eyes.

• Good luck to him with that, because I'm not coming to rescue either of them.

Probably in Joker's hideout... Just like I've said before, I think that Joker will want to hurt someone close to Bruce/Batman and depending on Your choice from episode 3 it will be either Selina or Gordon.

• edited January 2018

Selina maybe. If so I going to rescue my love

• They will add another choice just for You - Join John In tormenting the victim. How about that?

Tiefling posted: »

Good luck to him with that, because I'm not coming to rescue either of them.

• Eating Fancy Feast.

• Probably just some canned Lobster Thermidor from Riddler's hideout...

AnimalBoy posted: »

Eating Fancy Feast.

• Not interested.

They will add another choice just for You - Join John In tormenting the victim. How about that?

• She was probably excluded because of the choice from Episode 3. Here's hoping they don't do the same thing they did in Season 1 and kind of write her out of the story.

• Would be too early for that, she can only appear in 3 episodes max so she better have some important role in the story.

In season one she already was there for 3 episodes so I get why Telltale put her on the sideline but now ? Especially now it would be very odd.

She was probably excluded because of the choice from Episode 3. Here's hoping they don't do the same thing they did in Season 1 and kind of write her out of the story.

• Eh still in the box for all I care.

• Not for me sadly. Bruce is in the ice box.

HexIgon posted: »

Eh still in the box for all I care.

• I want to know where Gordon is.

• Gordon and Selina might have some major scenes that Telltale dont want to spoil.

I am pretty sure we will see them both in ep4 and ep5

• Indeed. It would make no sense to erase either of them from the story.

19Street95 posted: »

Gordon and Selina might have some major scenes that Telltale dont want to spoil. I am pretty sure we will see them both in ep4 and ep5

• It would be pretty bad of Talletale to just ditch her after all that happened in ep 3

Poogers555 posted: »

Hopefully they dont pull a Season 1, and after a big choice involving Selina, she will have more screen time instead of just 1 quick scene

• I'm not sure if anyone already said this, but I'm around 95% sure that Selina will be in episode four. Telltale (in my opinion) is just wanting to keep her fate mysterious for those players who ratted her out to Harley and the Pact, which is totally understandable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.