Convince Harley.

I was wondering if anyone able to convince Harley that Bruce is on her side in episode 3.Just wanted to experience different endings.

Comments

• I don't know if you actually convince her since her character profile says she's "Less Skeptical". Basically I just keep up the mole routine, agree with everything she says and give up Catwoman instead of myself.

• I tried different dialogues still in choices and relationship option shows she remain unconvinced and overall main heading shows less Skeptical. Like you said.

I don't know if you actually convince her since her character profile says she's "Less Skeptical". Basically I just keep up the mole routine, agree with everything she says and give up Catwoman instead of myself.

• I betrayed Catwoman to keep up with my cover, but I felt really bad doing it. Got "Less Skeptical" also

• Would been kind of cool if you could end off the season without Bruce falling out with the pact (well except Joker). Like you basically kept your cover the whole way through.

SilentmanX posted: »

I betrayed Catwoman to keep up with my cover, but I felt really bad doing it. Got "Less Skeptical" also

• I don't know about that. Bruce would inevitably "betray" the Pact once Batman manages to lock them up and there's no Bruce Wayne with them, or at their rescue.

Would been kind of cool if you could end off the season without Bruce falling out with the pact (well except Joker). Like you basically kept your cover the whole way through.

• But they don't know Bruce is Batman. My point being they don't try to kill Bruce or go after Tiffany etc.

AChicken posted: »

I don't know about that. Bruce would inevitably "betray" the Pact once Batman manages to lock them up and there's no Bruce Wayne with them, or at their rescue.

• You have to raise the stakes somehow. I can't fault Telltale for that.

But they don't know Bruce is Batman. My point being they don't try to kill Bruce or go after Tiffany etc.

• edited January 2018

Yeah, I understand that.
    But, once Batman manages to lock these guys up (because he has to for the sake of the story), Bruce [note: two different people] would suddenly "disappear" and "abandon the Pact" for seemingly no reason. He'd have "escaped the clutches of Batman", and never see the Pact again. Truly, he can't win with this group. He'll always be on the side of justice, and that means he can't be put in a cell with them, because (unbeknownst to the Pact) he'll be locking them up.

Bruce would never come to their aid after they're locked up in Arkham, hence the fact that he'll always "betray" them in the end.

But they don't know Bruce is Batman. My point being they don't try to kill Bruce or go after Tiffany etc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.