75 minutes short? EP4, No spoilers

I read an article saying this episode is only 75 minutes short? Except I believe this has been the longest wait... maybe the layoffs coming into play.

Comments

• edited January 2018

There are a lot of determinant scenes, like the beginning is completely different depending on your choices and each version is like 20 minutes. That must be why it took so long

• Ah makes sense, I won't be able to play until tomorrow.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

There are a lot of determinant scenes, like the beginning is completely different depending on your choices and each version is like 20 minutes. That must be why it took so long

• I won't spoil anything, but there are a lot of determinant scenes in this episode, so it makes sense that it's short... and it's really good, so imo it was worth the wait.

• edited January 2018

I just hated how Bane and Freze were completely wasted

• edited January 2018

True I expected more than that Bane never felt terrifying and Batman easily beat the crap out of him ?

Box Tv posted: »

(Spoiler)

• edited January 2018

True. Though the way John has been handled in this is amazing.

Box Tv posted: »

(Spoiler)

• At least spoiler tag your comment in a no spoiler thread, dude

sthingsone posted: »

(Spoiler)

• [sigh]

Isn't it a rule of thumb not to let actual spoilers into a spoiler-free thread? Those spoiler tags are just begging to be clicked on.

• Season 1's second episode was the same length and its one of my favorite episodes in the series, also apparently this episode has ton of branching so I'm really excited to check it out tomorrow.

• The wait was longer because Telltale's office goes on break for the holidays, so they didn't have a good chunk of December to work on the episode.

• Dissapointed that it was only 75 minutes long as there is so much stuff to fit in Episode 5, also A New Frontier had this problem. I just hope Batman doesn’t get rushed like A New Frontier did and that turned out to be a joke.

• I got about an hour and a half from it, but then again, I like to look and read everything when I can.

• I love how everyone seemingly got precisely "75" minutes, I played through on my pace and reached at least a 90 (well actually 115 but I took breaks) minute mark. It depends on how long you're willing to spend your time looking for all the details and stuff. Plus the different choices make for greater replayability so I wouldn't take the length at face value.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.