Gordon? SPOILER

Why we didnt see a Gordon in this episode, i cant see reasonable explanation? And one more question.
If we choose to dont trust Joker, we go as Batman on bridge, and we have a chance to save Agent, civilian and policeman. I saved Civilian and Policeman. Does it mean we will get back full trust of Gordon in Ep5(if he will be in that episode)?

Comments

• edited January 2018

He was on the picture for episode 4 but not in the game? I still don’t understand why he was not in the episode?

• I guess he was bumped to give other characters some more screen time. I'm fairly certain he will appear in Episode 5.

• Being a meter maid is a full time job, he doesn't have time to appear in a 1 hour episode.

• Gordon will definitely be in episode 5. This tension he has between Bats/Bruce needs closure and won't be overlooked. I'd imagine that choice on the bridge plays a big part too, only because Gordon seems to find out about things that Bruce/Bats does when he isn't even there. (Bullock telling him about Bruce bribing or knocking him out for instance)

But this season has a huge cast of characters that it needs to try to balance out. You could tell this episode alone kind of struggled with that (Catwoman only had like 4 minutes of screen time and Bane was beaten rather easily for all the trouble he gave in Ep 2).

I'd say Gordon was the least important of all the characters right now, so he was shafted. Plus he was dismissed by Waller.

• Anyway its short episode, i think they might drop him for 5 minutes to settle down things between them, and then after on bridge ,according what did u do with him earlier, he help Batman somehow. But we will see what Future holds, they did not accidentally insert the scene with rescue.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Gordon will definitely be in episode 5. This tension he has between Bats/Bruce needs closure and won't be overlooked. I'd imagine that choic

• He's fired and can't do anything right now. Means when he'll show up it'll be that much more impactful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.