Episode 4 choices

Here is where people can post what they did and the reasons behind the choices and respect other people's choices

Comments

• edited January 2018

I lowered the temperature for Freeze
    I trusted John to find Harley on his own
    I led John down the path to become a vigilante
    I left Avesta feeling gratified
    I left Tiffany feeling apologetic
    I left Alfred feeling disheartened
    I left Waller feeling livid

• edited January 2018

I was really skeptical there were only 2 "major" choices this episode (I was worried my file was glitched.) Luckily it seems that's supposed to happen. With everything going on right now, I think the fewer choices Telltale has to handle, the better.

But, these choices aren't representative of what affects what. Plenty of choices from other episodes came into play this episode including dialogue choices. Real nice work.

• edited January 2018

Seems like I'm the only one who made Avesta flustered when it came to my response about brutality and the code.

• No, I did that too.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Seems like I'm the only one who made Avesta flustered when it came to my response about brutality and the code.

• Seems like most people are getting impressed or understanding.

Tiefling posted: »

No, I did that too.

• Maybe. XD I also left Alfred feeling disheartened, I think. Nobody was pleased with me this time, lol, except John.

Seems like most people are getting impressed or understanding.

• Avesta and John are pretty happy with me, Waller hates me (Don't care) and it seems I altered how Alfred and Tiffany feel just by saying I don't like guns instead of saying Batman doesn't kill.

Tiefling posted: »

Maybe. XD I also left Alfred feeling disheartened, I think. Nobody was pleased with me this time, lol, except John.

• That's exactly what I said, lol, "I don't like guns". Turns out, very traumatic thing to say. It ruined their lives! XD

Avesta and John are pretty happy with me, Waller hates me (Don't care) and it seems I altered how Alfred and Tiffany feel just by saying I don't like guns instead of saying Batman doesn't kill.

• Weird to see only 2 major choices, but I suppose the other choices are hidden in the relationship stats.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.