Harley in Episode 5 (Potential Spoilers for Ep 4)

If you pick the vigilante ending for John, Harley is captured by the Agency and in the codex it mentions she's going to prison for life. Yet her equipment is not seen in the Batcave. Does this mean she won't make an appearance in episode 5 if you choose the vigilante ending. I feel like we never got to fight her so I hope she shows up. Thoughts?

Comments

• Telltale might do what they did in season one.
    At the end of EP4 you got to pick if you were gonna stop Harvey or Oswald... the one you did not pick you had to fight in EP5.

Might be so that if you let Harley and John escape then you get to fight Harley first in a separate battle ... or they might just add Harley to the fight like they added Catwoman to the fights in EP4 to the final battle between Batman and the Joker in EP5.

But if you let her get captured I don't think we will see her in the last episode.

• But if you let her get captured none of her equipment shows up in the batcave next to Bane and Freeze's. That's either a glitch or it means she's not done yet.

19Street95 posted: »

Telltale might do what they did in season one. At the end of EP4 you got to pick if you were gonna stop Harvey or Oswald... the one you di

• It's possible she could've escaped during the catastrophe John caused. We never actually see her get put away, and Waller is barking orders to secure her, but the scene is absolute chaos. So it's possible she actually manages to escape, and with a vigilante ending both John and Bruce would be on her shit list.

• So I personally hope Harley shows up in Episode 5, at least as a "mini-boss" before you take on John.

• I hope she isn't done yet honestly. I really wanna keep John as a friend and steer him in the right direction but I also really want Harley to be in the finale so I'm conflicted.

AnimalBoy posted: »

But if you let her get captured none of her equipment shows up in the batcave next to Bane and Freeze's. That's either a glitch or it means she's not done yet.

• I was thinking that too but in both the codex and the news report they mention that she's in custody and will be taken to prison for life so I don't know :/ I personally hope she appears too

So I personally hope Harley shows up in Episode 5, at least as a "mini-boss" before you take on John.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.