So **** is just kinda laying around somewhere, huh?

We're 4 episodes in, does anyone else find it incredibly odd that we haven't gotten a chance to see Nora yet?

First i expected Freeze to show us in episode 3 in an attempt to garner sympathy. Then i expected to see her in episode 4 when Bruce and Avesta came back to Old Five Points but it wouldn't let me walk over there. Now Freeze is the Agency's prisoner, so what gives?

Is this because Telltale couldn't devote the time/resources to giving her a scene? Or is there a chance we will see her and have a choice to unplug her or not in the finale?

Comments

• edited January 2018

Perhaps a scene is coming or perhaps they saw her appearance as inconsequential to the plot. In every other instance where I've seen her, she's just... there. There's not really a point now.

I sure hope there won't be a choice to unplug her.
    "You and 0.9% of players chose to be petty and a murderer"

I took the help Freeze choice as a save Nora choice. Freeze doesn't care about himself at all. Him having the chance to heal, survive and possibly escape is for Nora. Him being captured, sick and possibly dead would doom Nora.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

Maybe Nora is a lie parents tell kids so they get obsessed with their frozen wife and start killing people to bring her back. Like Santa!.

• You're right, I'm not convinced she even exists. Nora is another Telltale lie!!

Kaelthas posted: »

Maybe Nora is a lie parents tell kids so they get obsessed with their frozen wife and start killing people to bring her back. Like Santa!.

• edited January 2018

Yeah, I kind of want to see her too. At least give me the option of seeing Freeze's lab! I'd love to follow through with my genuine promise of housing Nora and giving Freeze the required tech in a certified Wayne Warehouse. It would surely stop his incessant murder spree. He can be saved, I think..

• I think vigilante John will go back to Old Five Points where Nora is also housed so I hope we can see her then. Also the Freeze choice was one of only 2 major choices in episode 4 which gives me a sliver of hope that his story isn't over yet in this season.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, I kind of want to see her too. At least give me the option of seeing Freeze's lab! I'd love to follow through with my genuine promise

• Freeze is one of those odd circumstances that does make me consider aiding and abetting a murderer. I tried to visit other areas of Old Five Points when Bruce went with Avesta for Riddler's blood -- to check John's room and Freeze's lab after finding signs that the Agency had been there. I wanted to see if they'd taken Nora, or found John. Although I couldn't access the areas, I did find it funny that John called Bruce out on not being there to check on him. I tried, John. Invisible barriers, man. .......maybe we do belong locked up in Arkham together.

• I feel like we'll see her in episode 5 and be given a major choice which will affect our relationship with Freeze for the next season. If he manages to heal himself with Riddler's blood in his body he'll likely be completely insane so it'll be interesting to see how we deal with him. There are still a few loose ties in the plot so I expect episode 5 is going to be fairly long and at least give closure on everyone's story arcs this season.

• Its probs way too late into the story for her to have any appearance now.

Its still sad seeing how weak Bane and Freeze were for antagonist, especially Freeze

• Guess Mr Freeze got the cold shoulder from Telltale

Poogers555 posted: »

Its probs way too late into the story for her to have any appearance now. Its still sad seeing how weak Bane and Freeze were for antagonist, especially Freeze

• If you think you can replace @Poogers555 as the meme lord of the Batman forums, you've got another thing coming!

Guess Mr Freeze got the cold shoulder from Telltale

• Watch Kaelthas get awarded some Rhys socks for his meme contributions

Putinovich posted: »

If you think you can replace @Poogers555 as the meme lord of the Batman forums, you've got another thing coming!

• By the time I am done here Poogers will be serving as a meter maid while I have those beautiful Rhys socks.

If you think you can replace @Poogers555 as the meme lord of the Batman forums, you've got another thing coming!

• Then you can burn them on video and send it to Poogers

By the time I am done here Poogers will be serving as a meter maid while I have those beautiful Rhys socks.

• But... but that will make me get the Villain Poogers ending!

Then you can burn them on video and send it to Poogers

• He's been heading down that path for quite some time... Telltale never gives him a straight answer about those damn socks.

But... but that will make me get the Villain Poogers ending!

• yes true but that is a good meme and i rate it 10/10

• telltale made the forum layout terrible so i would leave for months and not ask about the socks, but Im back now and Im gonna get those socks sooner or later !

He's been heading down that path for quite some time... Telltale never gives him a straight answer about those damn socks.

• You're setting up yourself for a huge disappointment

telltale made the forum layout terrible so i would leave for months and not ask about the socks, but Im back now and Im gonna get those socks sooner or later !

• You're honestly better off just hand stitching your own pair than waiting for Telltale to come through

telltale made the forum layout terrible so i would leave for months and not ask about the socks, but Im back now and Im gonna get those socks sooner or later !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.