Will Gordon take down Waller in Episode 5?

Gordon is gonna take his city back.

Comments

• I hope so. Team Gordon from the start.

• He'd better! My one disappoint of this episode was the no Gordon... grrrrrr.

• His stache makes the game better.

• All the best Telltale characters have staches. If they grow into full on beards, then they achieve God-like status.

Dan10 posted: »

His stache makes the game better.

• Sacrilege!
    There's only one Telltale God-like entity and he died for our sins.
    I'm not even a Kenny fan. Just been drinkin' up the Koolaid here.

All the best Telltale characters have staches. If they grow into full on beards, then they achieve God-like status.

• when you already died once for the peoples sins but then you're 40 days back expire

Johro posted: »

Sacrilege! There's only one Telltale God-like entity and he died for our sins. I'm not even a Kenny fan. Just been drinkin' up the Koolaid here.

• Ever since Gordon grew his stache, his model looks better and he's a great character now.
    The power of the stache.

All the best Telltale characters have staches. If they grow into full on beards, then they achieve God-like status.

• As epic as that would be, I don't see Gordon having the capacity to ' take his city back from Waller '. His best possible outcome is likely to be reinstated.

• Except he's gonna take over as batgirl... it's already been decided by another thread.

Poptarts posted: »

As epic as that would be, I don't see Gordon having the capacity to ' take his city back from Waller '. His best possible outcome is likely to be reinstated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.