Dark Knight Rises Trailer - Telltale Batman Version

Hi there! I made my own version of the Dark Knight Rises trailer. The clips from my trailer are from Telltale Batman season 1 and Batman season 2: The Enemy Within. I tried to match the clips from the official trailer to the telltale batman clips from my own trailer as much as possible. I would love to hear what you guys think of it.
Here is the video:

Comments

• Nice! The voices made me laugh though, but I really liked the flow of it.

• Same about the voices but otherwise you did a good job.

• Yea the voices are a bit weird lol. But thanks :)

iFoRias posted: »

Same about the voices but otherwise you did a good job.

• edited January 2018

Woah, that was pretty cool! I have to agree, the voices did sound a bit weird at the beginning, but I liked that the music matched up with what was happening on-screen. And it would have been better without subtitles.

• I always think agent Blake might become the John Blake type character in the game after all I did save him in episode 1.

• I hope so. Although I don't think he will appear in the last episode.

I always think agent Blake might become the John Blake type character in the game after all I did save him in episode 1.

• Thank you very much. Yea I agree that it would have been alot better without subtitles from the game.

Putinovich posted: »

Woah, that was pretty cool! I have to agree, the voices did sound a bit weird at the beginning, but I liked that the music matched up with what was happening on-screen. And it would have been better without subtitles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.