[Spoiler] Tiffany's Design in Ep4

So we get a glimpse at Tiffany's prototype for a suit of tactical field gear, making her look very much like a super hero (or at least sidekick). Was this a completely original costume for this episode, or is it a reference to something in Batman lore that hints at who Tiffany will become? I'm curious. Batman has historically had a young sidekick named Robin, is there any way Tiffany could become that archetype?

Comments

• Is Batgirl, Batgirl always wore purple, of course that Batgirl in most versions didn't know Bruce was Batman, she was the daughter of Gordon and she was a hot redhead.

• I'm not really sold on the idea of Tiffany fighting crime while wearing yoga pants. Besides, that outfit doesn't hide her identity at all - you could recognize that hair anywhere.

• well it is just a prototype. If Tiffany does become Batgirl the actual suit would probably look different. I'm more interested in Avesta becoming Huntress or something since you have the option of telling her to quit and work for you. I'd prefer if TT's Batfamily were a bit more original than just a Robin or Batgirl clone though.

• She's likely going to become Batgirl but I hope that she ends up tweaking the way her costume looks.

• I swear that Tiffany is going to train to be with The Agency and work for them. Doesn’t necessarily mean that she will be Batgirl.

• I regret asking Tiffany to work for me, based solely on the fact that she's annoying

• Definately not always, at least not in the comics, actually I think that majority of Batgirls wore black costumes.

Kaelthas posted: »

Is Batgirl, Batgirl always wore purple, of course that Batgirl in most versions didn't know Bruce was Batman, she was the daughter of Gordon and she was a hot redhead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.