Can Tiffany's **** have a makeover?

Suit.
The suit.

I just think that the more skin she shows the weaker her suit is, because she has less armor and more places to get shot or stabbed.
And the giant VR on her face looks kinda wonky to be honest. She is a tech savant like Lucius Fox (or will be) and with the tech we got nowadays I am surprised she doesn't find a way to make herself some thinner and neater glasses that have just as many features as the one she first drew.

Finally, her identity doesn't feel really concealed with her face and hair being exposed like that.

On the other hand, I loved the textures and the colors of the suit, the gloves were really neat too, but I wish it was a more batman-universe themed suit: more armors, more covering.

Comments

• edited January 2018

Well Her biggest problem right now is that instead of thinking about USEFUL improvements, She is thinking about Herself and Her own place in Batman's mission, . If She wants to be a part of this team, She needs to change Her attitude about this.

• She's more of an "Oracle/L.Fox" type of person instead of a "Batgirl/Robin"

• Honestly, I find this to be one of the biggest flaws of her character, and it showed before the Oculus Rift suit. First job right she lands at a high powered company her father's employed at, she skips out of orientation with everyone else who was freshly hired to fly a drone into her boss's office unannounced while he was in a closed door meeting with her father.

I know she designed a rifle for Batman, so she was also trying to create something quickly to impress the boss again -- but that just showed she also doesn't do her research. Yes, press coverage for crime details would be extremely limited and actual footage truly scarce, however it would've absolutely been on the news top headline if any suspect were shot by the Batman. She's also very well acquainted with his family, and knows how his parents died in front of him.

While she states herself that the bad guys are always trying to kill Batman -- her answer to that isn't to design an armor upgrade, a small tactical medical kit, or a nimble stealth drone for swift supply drops.

With no combat background, she wants to go from lab tech to jumping off rooftops after criminals as soon as she learns Bruce is Batman. If she'd taken this angle while Riddler was still alive and at large, I might've been able to get behind this better. It'd be much like some incarnations of Robin -- motivated by revenge, asking to be trained.

JmoooX posted: »

Well Her biggest problem right now is that instead of thinking about USEFUL improvements, She is thinking about Herself and Her own place in Batman's mission, . If She wants to be a part of this team, She needs to change Her attitude about this.

• Mine should be wearing the Agency suit and I don't think Waller will put up with her purple yoga pants in the agency.

• I honestly never liked Tiffany at all. Apart from being this cliche character she also seemed nosey and careless, for the same reasons you pointed out too. I told her the truth about her dad at the funeral but I still pushed her out as much as I could.

Then at the spoilers episode 3 scene where you talk to her after Gordon tries to arrest you, I still refused to tell her I was Batman. But pretty soon realized that she could still be useful later if she was an ally, so whatever, I just told her and pretend to care about her, just because I know I need a replacement for Lucius lol.

Poptarts posted: »

Honestly, I find this to be one of the biggest flaws of her character, and it showed before the Oculus Rift suit. First job right she lands

• Her heart was in the right place but me personally I would not want her in the field with Bruce, like others have said, I see her more as a Oracle type character.

• Wow did you just imply that women belong behind a desk?? I must immediately call Peta SIR.
    Jk jk. I mainly don't want her to fight alongside batman because I like my batmans like I like my gameplays, solo.

ManBat posted: »

Her heart was in the right place but me personally I would not want her in the field with Bruce, like others have said, I see her more as a Oracle type character.

• Im pretty sure the suit concept art that was shown is actual concept art. I think Telltale might have originally had a plan that Tiffany was out doing vigilante stuff on her own (thus why her suit is kinda not expensive looking)
    So if we see Tiffany in a full on Batgirl suit, Im sure itll look more like Batman's

• Hope so, anything but the current yoga pants she designed.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im pretty sure the suit concept art that was shown is actual concept art. I think Telltale might have originally had a plan that Tiffany was

• The skin revealing and the big visor makes me think she might become a Robin more than Batgirl: Robin classic design has a lot of skin exposed and if i remember correctly even in the Arkham universe Robin's Suit has short sleeves. The visor might be Telltale's vision of the domino mask and if you scroll the various projects along the suit you will notice a new cam-drone similar to the one she gave us in Ep. 1 but shaped like a bird.

• Interesting how things are supposed to turn out(viewed a couple Tiffany threads). Unfortunately for me(or "fortunately" by some of the commenters), I won't have to worry about it.

I fell victim to the classic RPG instance of the dialogue options not saying what I thought they were going to say. She's basically a teen(if not, close enough) and you know how telling them(or you, if applicable) what's good for them works out. Apparently, this game follows Fantasy RPG tropes and not realism, so I royally screwed this story arc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.