How many possible outcomes can we get?

Taking into account all the choices we can have in season 2, how many possible outcomes do you think we can get? taking into consideration that allies can become enemies and therefore alter the outcomes, and choices that get people killed as well.

Comments

• edited February 2018

Well I think we are fighting Joker whether he is a villain or a vigilante only difference with him being a vigilante is he'll be doing psycho things then calling it justice.
    I think the big decision will be whether to confront him as Bruce or Batman which will lead to a fight anyway not sure how Harley will come into play next episode though.

• I wouldn't know if confronting him as bruce or batman would make a difference since John already knows that we are batman though.

Well I think we are fighting Joker whether he is a villain or a vigilante only difference with him being a vigilante is he'll be doing psych

• Still says a lot to him if you decide to put on the mask or confront him as Bruce.

I wouldn't know if confronting him as bruce or batman would make a difference since John already knows that we are batman though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.