What would you like to see in Episode 5?

Post here all your ideas you want to see in the final episode :)

Comments

• How can I put I'd like to see Waller decked by someone without sounding like I'm promoting violence against women... hmm. Truthfully, she got stabbed in the gut in Ep 4 in my game so I guess I should call it good there. I should be angry at John for that, is it wrong that I cheered a little? Probably.

I'd like a romantic moment between Avesta and Bruce or the opportunity to kindle one, as well as a chance to invite her into the fold at the manor. I'd really like the option to follow through on my offer that if she quits, she can join Bruce. I don't know why I'm suspecting she might die in Ep5 lol but I can hope.

I'd like Tiffany to come up with something fantastic for Ep5. I've said some discouraging things about her, but I certainly don't want it to come across that I'm against her. She just started off rubbing me the wrong way. I'd like her to have the chance to change that.

For those that have romanced Catwoman, I'd like to have her appear in Ep5. How, why? I'm not sure. I just would like those who are excited about that romance to have a moment and a satisfactory conclusion to the Season even if she doesn't ultimately stick around.

• Bring back Selina
    • Bring back Freeze and make our choices matter
    • Different endings based upon how many allies you have and how many enemies you made
    • Cliffhanger twist that will segway into a s3 with the League of Assassins
    • Make Alfred's fate determined by the sum of the different relationship outcomes throughout the season

Above every thing just leave us knowing whether there will be a s3 or not. This season was great but ended up feeling like there wasn't enough time to devote to all of the characters and plotlines introduced, so i would at least like to know whether it will be continued or not.

• edited February 2018

I would like to see more romantic moments with mr Freeze. Our last encounter was so intense, I can feel the burning passion between him and Bruce blossoming. I hope we can finally tell him Bruce is Batman and show him the Batcave.

• Maybe Telltale doesn’t even know if there is going to be a third season.

* Bring back Selina * Bring back Freeze and make our choices matter * Different endings based upon how many allies you have and how many e

• You'll just end up as his bat on the side. He'll never leave Nora for Bruce.

Tiefling posted: »

I would like to see more romantic moments with mr Freeze. Our last encounter was so intense, I can feel the burning passion between him and Bruce blossoming. I hope we can finally tell him Bruce is Batman and show him the Batcave.

• edited February 2018

Don't you try to lie to me. I know Freeze has hots for Bruce. I've seen those fires of passion in his goggles. He'll forget Nora in no time.

Poptarts posted: »

You'll just end up as his bat on the side. He'll never leave Nora for Bruce.

• An "happy" ending.

• I want to see Batman getting laid, I don't care with whom anymore, if it is with Selina, Avesta, Waller or all of them, but my Brucie Bruh needs to blow off some steam

• For me I just want some real closure.

First, I want the Agency and Waller stuff to end and get some real closure to that. I really thought by episode 4 we'd finally be like "enough is enough Waller" or have some type of choice to tell Waller we are done with her. I mean we are Batman we could easily threaten her that we will end her if she reveals our secret.

I still find John turning into the Joker to be rather underwhelming, so Id like it if they explain that a little more, or at least go a little more in depth than "im bad"

Hopefully who killed Riddler is revealed. I wont be surprised if it is but for set up for season 3. I kinda think Telltale is going to want to do a Batman trilogy.

And can we please have Gordon and Selina have a bigger role? Especially Selina? Selina is getting shafted again this season. I already went into detail how one of my main issues in S2 is that the game focuses way too much on having us work with "the bad guys" and its not fun that we are stuck having to always interact with characters we dont want to root for. So Telltale please give us our BOI Gordon back, his nonappearance in episode 4 broke our hearts, and please let Selina have a bigger role in episode 5, I dont want to see her get shafted away even harder than she was in season 1.

Overall though, I'd want the agency business and Waller to just be taken care of already. It went on for 3 episodes and episode 4 it really outwore its welcome with how we just have to work with them. I really hope episode 5 gives us the choice to just let us leave it behind. (Like if Season 3 does happen, I really REALLY dont want to deal with the agency again aswell as having to work with villains.)

• John becoming Villain or Vigilante to have a significant impact. Since this is Telltale we're talking about, we'll probably end up fighting him regardless, but I'd like some notable differences between the two paths John can take.
    • Riddler's killer revealed.
    • More screen time for Gordon and Selina.
    • I want to tell Waller she's really bad at her job.
    • Post-credit scene showing that Avesta kept the Riddler's blood, revealing she's been evil all along, so that all those Bruce x Avesta shippers could finally quiet down
  • so that all those Bruce x Avesta shippers could finally quiet down

Not gonna lie, I don't think that would stop most people...

Pipas posted: »

* John becoming Villain or Vigilante to have a significant impact. Since this is Telltale we're talking about, we'll probably end up fightin

• You're probably right, Blind Sniper. I mean, it'd essentially put Avesta in the same category as Selina.

so that all those Bruce x Avesta shippers could finally quiet down Not gonna lie, I don't think that would stop most people...

• edited February 2018

Since they do have Waller in this series I would love to hear references to Suicide Squad also maybe Enchantress (fingers crossed ^^)
    "")
    but part from that I hope John/The Joker escapes and in series 3 he maybe teams up with Havey Dent and other villians like what they did Arkham Orgins ^
    ^
    Oh part from that maybe the begins of Robin or Batgirl and then in series 3 they are a full member / partner of Batman that would be epic ^_^

• Catwoman in a bikini. But seriously, I'd like to see lots of interactions with Joker and some fight sequences as batman. I also want it to be 2 hours or longer but I won't whine if it isn't, just give me good content.

• More Selina

More Gordon

Dont kill Alfred, in fact, dont even touch Alfred or Ill find you Telltale ;)

Would like to have the opportunity to make Catwoman stick around Wayne Manor this time, I would really love for Bruce to have someone to cheer him up (Alfred is great, but Bruce needs more people like Alfred, Tiffany and Selina in his life)

• Gordon to return

More of Selina then we got in EP4...

An epic battle with Batman and Joker (Quite hyped for that since I thought the fight scenes in ep3 vs Catwoman and ep4 vs Bane and Freeze were really well made)

A satisfying ending with a hint at a season three.

Some kind of closure with the agency.

I agree with @BruceBrothers I would also like a "happy" ending for once.

• edited February 2018
    • More verbal interaction with joker that affects our relationship with him yet again

• Finding a way to somehow make Waller and Joker forget that Bruce Wayne is batman

• Tiffany Fox giving us some really useful and amazing gadget. I mean, I didn't fake liking her for all these episodes for nothing amirite?

• KICK BANE'S ASS.

• Gordon regaining his control over GCPD, our moustachey lil boi deserves some love.

• No one talks about Regina returning :D

• You know Tiffany Fox could make an amazing gadget that could cause a type of amnesia or take away specific memories from a person like the device Riddler used in the Batman Forever movie. ( A far less comically created device with a great deal more moral implications. ) Then we could have to decide whether or not it's acceptable to use such a risky device.

Granted, there'd be nothing preventing writers from using that kind of Chekhov's gun for character reboots, or having Joker make Batman his partner in crime for a Season in a darker more serious tone. So, maybe it's for the best that doesn't happen? lol

* More verbal interaction with joker that affects our relationship with him yet again * Finding a way to somehow make Waller and Joker fo

• Or Willy. He is this season's Frank. All hail the new king !

No one talks about Regina returning

• How dare forget about the bartender, she is the real spotlight of the season!

Or Willy. He is this season's Frank. All hail the new king !

• I think she's the real villain, actually. Have you seen how she looked at that briefcase? I've never trusted her. Evil is written all over her face.

No one talks about Regina returning

• Ahh so many character undeservedly put aside. I shall drink to the bartender we barely knew, her part was brief but so fierce !

How dare forget about the bartender, she is the real spotlight of the season!

• That's what I like to hear. I'm pleased. Good.
    Don't forget the REAL important characters.
    Ever.

Ahh so many character undeservedly put aside. I shall drink to the bartender we barely knew, her part was brief but so fierce !

• You bloody hypocrite. Claiming you care about the real important characters, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU MENTION THIS GUY NOT EVEN ONCE:

That's what I like to hear. I'm pleased. Good. Don't forget the REAL important characters. Ever.

• I don't like puple hair. And he was rude to me. I liked Oswald more, he wasn't so noticeble, but he helped me to beat this guy. I like non important characters too sometimes.

Kaelthas posted: »

You bloody hypocrite. Claiming you care about the real important characters, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU MENTION THIS GUY NOT EVEN ONCE:

• HOW DARE YOU, IS NOT PURPLE HAIR, IS PINK!
    You don't even have a tiny bit of respect for other people haircolors!

I don't like puple hair. And he was rude to me. I liked Oswald more, he wasn't so noticeble, but he helped me to beat this guy. I like non important characters too sometimes.

• edited February 2018

Yep. That's me. =D
    But the photo is boooooootiful, I must say... What a neck..
    Still think it's purple.

Kaelthas posted: »

HOW DARE YOU, IS NOT PURPLE HAIR, IS PINK! You don't even have a tiny bit of respect for other people haircolors!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.