I really don't want loads of sidekicks...

2»

Comments

• You forgot about Batwoman, Huntress, other batgirls, Oracle, 2 Azraels, the whole bunch of pretty much unknown super heroes that guarded Elliot after The crisis arc, etc. Etc., There was also this arc with Knight and squire which was for some reason called something like "Batman knigh and squire", even though it had close to none connection to Batman... Aaaand there was also the whole Batman Incorporated team....

bluelight posted: »

I also see Richard Grayson as the only true Robin and the only possible successor to the cowl. If only for the sake of tradition. Damian, wh

• True, true. I think in this case it's The Less the Merrier. I personally like batwoman too, because it's the only character in the bat-family that I have seen as seriously portrayed as Batman, and mainly because she isn't a kid or a teenager. But at the same time, I wouldn't really miss the character if she was gone (alongside all the batman-family extras) and just stayed with Robin (damian for me), batgirl and Nightwing.

I would peter the bat-family to be like just robin , batgirl and just nightwing. No a lot of characters like in the comics.

• To me and in my head cannon , I would pefer the bat-family to be this way.
    Year one to 3
    •Robin(Dick Grayson)
    •Batgirl(Barbra Gordon)

Year 3 to 5
    Oracle(Barbra Gordon)
    Nightwing(Dick Grayson)
    Robin(Jason Todd)

Year 5-10
    Robin( Tim Drake)
    Nightwing( Dick Grayson)
    Oracle(Barbra Gordon

Year 13-present aka My verison of The Dark Knight returns
    Red Robin (Tim drake)
    Oracle(Barbra Gordon)
    Nightwing ( Dick Grayson)
    Robin(Carrie Kelly)

True, true. I think in this case it's The Less the Merrier. I personally like batwoman too, because it's the only character in the bat-famil

• Telltale probably will only do 1 or 2 more seasons max of this if it has sold well so I don't expect all of that. I speculate that we won't see any of the traditional side kicks but instead we will see new Telltale created ones such as Tiffany and Avesta.

To me and in my head cannon , I would pefer the bat-family to be this way. Year one to 3 •Robin(Dick Grayson) •Batgirl(Barbra Gordon)

• Good point. But despite that being a possibility. I’ll enjoy the series anyways even if I don’t see the traditional sidekicks with telltales take , at least this series is better than the boring gotham tv show on fox.

Telltale probably will only do 1 or 2 more seasons max of this if it has sold well so I don't expect all of that. I speculate that we won't

• edited February 2018

lmao yh...

Good point. But despite that being a possibility. I’ll enjoy the series anyways even if I don’t see the traditional sidekicks with telltales take , at least this series is better than the boring gotham tv show on fox.

• Forget you I NEED MY TIM NOW!!!!!!@!!!!!

• I think this Batman needs only a small group of collaborators. Like maybe Selina, Alfred, Tiffanny, and maaaaybe only one Robin (no kiddie). And that's it. Maybe Avesta too, but we don't really know much about her. Gordon mentioned his daughter though, so I guess Batgirl?

• Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Season 2 take place a year after Season 1 meaning that once we get to season 3 then maybe we will see Dick Grayson like in the Comics. I know a couple of fans might not like having the entire Batfamily in the game or even just having a couple of them being introduced but if we do get a Season 3/extension then I do think we might be seeing some form of either an Oracle or Robin character.

• edited March 2018

Well, the Robins are a little bit annoying for some. I would like to adopt Dick Grayson. But maybe not have him as a Robin.
    I don't see how a Robin could work when you have Selina or maybe John? Maybe Tiffany could become Batgirl or Tech lady as Oracle.

Tazmangamez posted: »

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Season 2 take place a year after Season 1 meaning that once we get to season 3 then maybe we will see Di

• edited March 2018

Selina and John (The Joker) are eventually going to have to leave Bruce because John (The Joker) is Batman's arch enemy and Selina is pretty much already there. Whether you like it or not a small portion if not then one or two members of the Batfamily will have to be introduced because the Batfamily are a big part of Batman's career, if the game ends and none of them are in it then I guess it would be safe to say that they were/are trying to focus the game on the early years of Batman.

DarkMystery posted: »

Well, the Robins are a little bit annoying for some. I would like to adopt Dick Grayson. But maybe not have him as a Robin. I don't see how

• Gotham is far from boring friend

Good point. But despite that being a possibility. I’ll enjoy the series anyways even if I don’t see the traditional sidekicks with telltales take , at least this series is better than the boring gotham tv show on fox.

• Well I suppose that Tiffanny could become Oracle. I dunno about the robins, I still want to adopt Dick Grayson, but it would be a little bit unrealistic for this Bruce to allow him to become robin. I dont want a grown up Dick Grayson, or nightwing just yet.

Tazmangamez posted: »

Selina and John (The Joker) are eventually going to have to leave Bruce because John (The Joker) is Batman's arch enemy and Selina is pretty

• A lot of people are talking about Tiffany becoming Oracle and I understand why but I think that she is there to kind of be a more hip version of Lucius. Once Barbra Gordon is introduced (if she is introduced) its pretty much going to be confirmed she will eventually be Batgirl.

DarkMystery posted: »

Well I suppose that Tiffanny could become Oracle. I dunno about the robins, I still want to adopt Dick Grayson, but it would be a little bit

• Too many characters so it's hard to get into especially at this stage.

xxplvb posted: »

Gotham is far from boring friend

• I adore Robins and I would love Telltale to give this Bruce a Robin as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.