riddler's sad demise and season 3

makes me sad that if future seasons happen we wont get to see riddler team up with two face or penguin or any of the other villains.

assuming season 3 happens who would you like to see partner up to take on batsy?

i assume cos of how the 1st 2 seasons villains have shown up, that scarecrow, firefly and poison ivy show up. but i hope we see more of previous and current crazies too.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2018

It shocked me that Ridder died so quickly too, to be honest I thought we would have had him for the rest of the episodes.

But at the same time its refreshing that the character's durability isn't predictable, otherwise we wouldn't be weary of our actions because we know that they will last for the whole game. I'm noticing this "game of thrones" effects in movies, shows, games and comics more recently, and I gotta say, I ain't mad. I like not knowing what will happen, keeps the spark sparkly.

• a fair point.

It shocked me that Ridder died so quickly too, to be honest I thought we would have had him for the rest of the episodes. But at the same

• vERY KIND OF YOU TO SAY SIRRR.

a fair point.

• Bring back riddler in season 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.