Predictions for Episode 5?

So Episode 4 ended on an exciting note for players. So how do you think Episode 5 will play out? What do you think will be the plot? What sort of decisions do you think you are going to have to make? Please don't post comments like "It will be disappointing" or something of the sort. I want to keep this solely focused on Episode 5... that is if this discussion does attract some interest. Feel free to comment your thoughts below! ?

Comments

• At one point John is definetely exposed to the Lotus virus thus becoming the Joker.
    Don`t know about choices, but our last choice in episode 4 will surely matter, Like John will either be put in Arkham again, or he remain a vigilante, but maybe he moves on.

• It will be disappoin-jkjk jokity joke.
    I think that John will be exposed to the lotus virus, becoming the Joker, just like @0v3rp0w3r and, depending wether you upgraded Arkham Asylum or GCPD, you will either send Joker to the asylum or to prison. In my case I upgraded the Asylum.
    I don't think there is an ending where John remains a vigilante because I am pretty sure he will start killing people in episode 5 and call it justice. Either vigilante or villain, I am very sure he will just kill people either way.
    Or, say he is a vigilante and Batman makes a lot of complex choices to convince John not to kill people. But the Lotus Virus ends up driving him crazy and kill people in the end either way.
    Since I got vigilante Joker I don't think Harley is gonna pop up again until the end, where Joker frees her from prison and escape together as criminals.
    Tiffany (ugh) will make us cool gadgets and replace Lucius, Alfred will get better, we might Join forces with John and/or Avesta to defeat Waller. I think its very possible that Catwoman makes another appearance.

• Im a little worried, episode 4 didnt really give it the best set up in my opinion, I think it will either be a big surprise and Telltale will take the time to answer questions they seemingly have been ignoring, or it'll be a rush to have Batman vs Joker.

• WAY TO SEE THE GLASS HALF EMPTY SIR. But yeah I hope they don't rush it because they haven't even cleared up Tiffany's role.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im a little worried, episode 4 didnt really give it the best set up in my opinion, I think it will either be a big surprise and Telltale wil

• I used disappointing as I could not think of any other response that people may come up with haha. But yeah I hope that their is an option to send him to prison. I feel as that Arkham is too rough for him. The reason I think this is because I funded the GCPD and Arkham may still have the same type of inmates that beat up Bruce in Season One. I certainly hope that he doesn't die in the episode

It will be disappoin-jkjk jokity joke. I think that John will be exposed to the lotus virus, becoming the Joker, just like @0v3rp0w3r and,

• Well I mean theres a lot that needs to be explained. I doubt they will, but I want them to explain John and how he 100% knew who Vicki really was and what his whole deal was with that end scene in episode 5. The Agency needs to get some kind of closure to whatever is happening over there. Tiffany is kinda just "hi guys its me Im Batgirl or something lmao" and Alfred is sick, Selina Im assuming will appear again, if not that would just be a huge waste of her character, as well as Gordon needs to appear, two of the best characters just got completely shunned in episode 4.

Theres just stuff that needs closure. Sadly episode 4 for me kinda put a bad taste for season 2 for me, considering episode 4 takes such a drastic turn from the last episodes by making the Pact fall, but not only that the whole season was about the Pact which lasted a little bit too long with the whole undercover thing, for episode 4 to just be "find Harley WHOOPS now John is Joker!"

WAY TO SEE THE GLASS HALF EMPTY SIR. But yeah I hope they don't rush it because they haven't even cleared up Tiffany's role.

• edited February 2018

As I mentioned above, John is definetely exposed to the Lotus virus in episode 5, but I came up with something else. It is not a prediction I suppose, since I am sure it will not happen, but it is some of my idea. I have a feeling that Batman is losing all of his allies from season 1 and it is up to the player if he will replace them or not. Like Lucius died already, Alfred is not feeling too well and will probably leave for vacation in episode 5, and I have a feeling that Gordon is also going to die. In that case the player have a choice: become a lone wolf or take new sidekicks (Catwoman, Tiffany, Avesta, determinantly John). I feel like that would be a huge choice for the end of the season.
    As a side note, I would have done it this way: If John is the villain like in my playthrough, he kills Gordon thus creating a final choice for us(more about that later). Gordon dies in our arms telling us to do the right thing (Not to kill the Joker, but bring him in). We chase Jokerdown to the Agency`s facility, where he wreaks havoc. We beat him up and in the end we are holding him above the vat with the Lotus virus or something. Here is our final choice: John tells us of all the people he is going to kill if we keep him alive and all that stuff so we basically can drop him into the virus, hoping that may kill him (It will not kill him of course, just make him more crazy and he will escape) or just arrest him (sending him back to Arkham again). That choice allows to test Batmans code(which works perfectly for a choice) without anyone dying.

• edited February 2018

Batman and Joker will team up against agency. Dr. Freeze might appear again and help batman fight agency. Tiffany might appear too with her bat suit and help batman.
    Selina will definetly appear in ep 5.
    Alfred will probably go to vacation.
    Gordon might forgive batman.
    Iman might try to kiss batman if catwoman finds out they kissed it will be over with batman relationship.
    Vicki might return and use joker's phone to expose batman and at the end i hope new villain will appear and be continued in s3.
    Bane goes to jail.
    Harley goes to jail.
    Only ones are left is Joker and Agency or some new villain.
    At the end Batman will betray Joker in to trap and he will be returned back to Arkham Aslyum where he belongs thats when Batman become Jokers sworn enemy because Batman betray him.
    Thats what i imagined in ep 5

• Gordon comes at the last second and saves the day, earning his job back and growing yet an even bigger mustache.

• I've enjoyed your theroies and I can't wait for ep 5

• edited February 2018

Batman and Joker team up against the agency?

Please guys stop I know a lot of you like Joker but this isn't going to happen, his methods as demonstrated at the end of episode 4 do not align with Batman. If Batman fought the agency it would be him fighting against the government that isn't Batman's mission. Bruce trying to stop Waller shooting Joker doesn't instantly equal "Oh the agency are the bad guys now lets go destroy a government agency.. Avesta won't mind". Plus straight after episode 4 they'll be chastising Bruce telling him he screwed up and needs to bring Joker in to fix this situation. There is a reason why Batman doesn't take Red Hood and similar anti heroes as allies... I mean Bruce could prevent the agency from getting the virus but he won't fight them...

Bruno113 posted: »

Batman and Joker will team up against agency. Dr. Freeze might appear again and help batman fight agency. Tiffany might appear too with her

• What I think will happen as a choice before fighting John is he will make Bruce choose between either saving Tiffany or Alfred as a way to taunt or hurt Bruce. This would course Bruce to go into a fit of rage towards John as a way to break Bruce's code.

• It could be a choice though! Like how you could just blatantly let John stab Waller on the bridge.
    Idk, i kind of thought the Agency would be revealed to be evil or something by now

Batman and Joker team up against the agency? Please guys stop I know a lot of you like Joker but this isn't going to happen, his methods

• I wouldn't really consider the Agency to be "evil" (at least not everyone that works for them. They can't all be complicit! I doubt the field agents know why they're doing all this), but I do consider them to be morally corrupt. They (the higher-ups) do good things, but the way they do them can be quite questionable, often leading to a bigger reward for themselves.

As for John Doe, it's pretty obvious that his partnership with Batman is a no-go.

Binocucom posted: »

It could be a choice though! Like how you could just blatantly let John stab Waller on the bridge. Idk, i kind of thought the Agency would be revealed to be evil or something by now

• The agency have never been evil though. Waller said it herself in a previous episode (can't remember exact quote) something along the lines of "you sometimes have do some real bad things to get the job done and that's ok." They want the virus so they can black mail Bane, Freeze and Harley.

Binocucom posted: »

It could be a choice though! Like how you could just blatantly let John stab Waller on the bridge. Idk, i kind of thought the Agency would be revealed to be evil or something by now

• We have so many threads for ep 5 predictions that I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, so let me just copy/paste my thoughts on that from the other thread:

"I have said that already, but I will say this once again, I believe that Waller was partially responsible for Lucius' death [Bruce never really got a chance to avenge Lucius, so Waller's involvement might give Him the opportunity to do so]. She keeps repeating the "using bad people to do good things" too often. I think, that She is using Batman on the same basis, on which She wants to use the pact members, and She probably considers Him one of the "bad guys" too. I think, that at some point, once She no longer needs his help, She might even try to bring Him down."

• That is a good theory, and it does make sense when you think about it.

JmoooX posted: »

We have so many threads for ep 5 predictions that I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, so let me just copy/paste my thoughts

• I'm not sure about Waller having anything to do with Lucious' death. At the end of episode 1 Riddler gloats about his death, we know what killed him and how. There is no room for some surprise revelation that another party had something to do with it.

• Not directly, but I think that She might have pulled some strings to get Batman involved in this mess.

I'm not sure about Waller having anything to do with Lucious' death. At the end of episode 1 Riddler gloats about his death, we know what ki

• Well I've always entertained the idea that she was the one responsible for Riddler's demise. She has the means and the motive.
    Quite convenient also that it also puts her at an advantage over Gordon..

And now we know she actually let the Pact get Riddler's body as well. Not that Telltale were too subtle with her characterization, it was obvious at first sight that she was grey area, willing to do everything she feels she has to to get the job done.
    Though she shows sign of caring about her men and though her true motives are a mystery she is not as rotten as villains like Lady Arkham or Cobblepot.
    Ideally I wanted to keep her on my side but that's not going to be possible, even if you supported her at the bridge Avesta is still working to destroy Riddler's blood which means Waller and Bruce will collide no matter what.

I felt good about siding with John, he did what I don't think he could, certainly something no one else could therefore it felt right to stand by him. Waller wanted to outright shot him after all.

The problem now....Well Waller has a good reason not to even pretend to be on our side anymore. She will do whatever it takes to get the virus from John even if that means outing Bruce as Batman.
    I hope Telltale will reveal what the Agency truly intends to do with the virus, after all without Riddler's blood how useful can it be ? If Waller's plan was to use the Pact to do her bidings she can no longer do that. So what's in it for her I wonder.

JmoooX posted: »

Not directly, but I think that She might have pulled some strings to get Batman involved in this mess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.