Is Telltale Still Supporting The Switch?

edited February 2018 in General Chat

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 and Guardians were both announced to be coming to the Switch, (Guardians was even up for pre order at one point but we have had no news on these ports. Actually we've had no news on season discs for these games to begin with.

So that brings me to my question

Is Telltale Still Planning On Supporting the Switch?

It seems like a great move financially, as I'm sure games like guardians and minecraft 2 have a much bigger audience on switch then say steam, where their steam stats figures were on the lower side compared to telltales other games

To get more into detail: Minecraft Story Mode on Switch has sold 290,000 Copies already, and that doesn't include digital sales, so Story Mode on Switch is probably on track to sell above a million copies (digital sales included, sadly these will never be public)

And some more detail: Batman on Switch sold 60,000 physical copies which may seem like it wasn't much, but it was a small release. Some Gamestop employees have reported only receiving 3 copies of the game on launch day

So telltale, please try and give some news on this systems games, your ghosting your consumers.

Also I'm sure the nintendorks would love TWD: Collection on Switch, although I can see size being an issue for a retail release.

Comments

• I was wondering this the other day, I dont see why not. I mean I dont see why not at least have it up digitally if Telltale has problems with cartilages.

• edited March 2018

I mean I dont see why not at least have it up digitally if Telltale has problems with cartilages.

Oh yes, Telltale has arthritis, so releasing Switch games digitally is the only way to go.

Poogers555 posted: »

I was wondering this the other day, I dont see why not. I mean I dont see why not at least have it up digitally if Telltale has problems with cartilages.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.